Reluctant Partner??

Aww i just read back and say that lol. Is it a laparoscopy your having? xxx

Yep thats the one! Really not looking forward to it but I am a soft arse and just generally hate hospitals and dont respond well to anastectic. I went in to have my tonsils out when I was 15.. was meant to be in over night max. Ended up being a week and a half!! Just hope its doesnt affect me this much next time!! xxx

Omg thats bad. I had that op wen i was 22 and its not to bad. But i LOVE hospitals lmao. I didnt wanna come out and i was only in 1/2 day lol. xxx

Yep thats the one! Really not looking forward to it but I am a soft arse and just generally hate hospitals and dont respond well to anastectic. I went in to have my tonsils out when I was 15.. was meant to be in over night max. Ended up being a week and a half!! Just hope its doesnt affect me this much next time!! xxx

Hey! I had a laparoscopy and they found I had endo. That was when i was 19. I had my LO when I was 24 but it did take nine months of trying! What I am trying to say is they may find you have that but it does not mean you won't be able to conceive it just may take a bit longer.
Good luck hun :hugs:

Thanks Jenba that makes me feel alot better. I do have a few other problems like I had PID a couple of years ago which can block tubes.

xxx

Thanks Jenba that makes me feel alot better. I do have a few other problems like I had PID a couple of years ago which can block tubes.

xxx

All my fingers and toes are crossed for you hun .... all you can do is try and see what happens. And until your man is ready to try you can just practice as practice makes perfect hehehe :happydance:

Thanks hun.

At the moment I seem to have gone off sex a bit I used to have a very high sex drive but at the moment im kinda feeling whats the point... im never gonna get what i want. If that makes any sense?

xxx

I know exactly what you mean!! However I got like that when trying because I was getting bored that I was going to all this effort and getting nothing from it!! That sounds awful doesn't it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->