Remedies for tummy trouble?

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies, does anyone have any tried and tested remedies for bad bloating, constipation and stomach cramps? My gut is agony at the moment, it's making me feel pretty miserable and I know there's not much we can take x

I had really bad trapped gas over the uterus and bloating with my first, so bad I was in A&E thinking it was extopic. I took rene deflatine (safe in pregnancy) and the relief was unbelievable!

Rennie deflatine are good and lactulose helps for constipation

I swear by lactulose, i use have a maintenance dose every day and it keeps everything regular! Oh the joys of early pregnancy! Xx

Thanks ladies, I'll try those. So glad to be pregnant but can't wait for the early discomfort to be over for a few months before 3rd tri discomfort starts lol! X

Ha you're telling me Mrsmac, i wanted this so much and feel so lucky but its draining sometimes

It's exhausting isn't it?! Doesn't help that I'm unfit and have a toddler who doesn't like to sleep in his own bed!! X

Oh my goodness I was SO hoping that someone had left some advice here for you as I am having the exact same issues, and its not very fun at all :(

The Rennie deflating helped with the bloating sammy! I drank lots of fruit juice for a day or two and was able to go :happydance:

Have been feeling ok since thankfully x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->