Remedy Needed

hlynne

Reaction score
For the past few weeks I have had a horrible taste in my mouth constantly. I have this no matter what I eat, drink, or how much I brush my teeth. This taste in my mouth makes me nauseous. It's so annoying. I have tried gum and that only makes me sick.

Does anyone else have this and has found something that works?

Thank you!

i had a metallic taste in my mouth that would not go away no matter what i ate or drank, but it only lasted a little over a day at 5 and 6 dpo. 2 days later i got my bfp. i didnt have the metallic taste since but its called dysgeusia and women who are pregnant often get it. sometimes its temporary like it was with me and other times it lasts for a month or more. depends on the body

I am so with you on this! I have it and it's awful! Starting to wonder if I'm sleepwalking and eating the contents of my penny jar :haha: I seem to be constantly chewing gum.

I am so with you on this! I have it and it's awful! Starting to wonder if I'm sleepwalking and eating the contents of my penny jar :haha: I seem to be constantly chewing gum.

Ha Ha you actually made me laugh out loud about the penny jar, and that is hard to make me do!

The taste is quite annoying though, I really hope it goes away soon!

i had a metallic taste in my mouth that would not go away no matter what i ate or drank, but it only lasted a little over a day at 5 and 6 dpo. 2 days later i got my bfp. i didnt have the metallic taste since but its called dysgeusia and women who are pregnant often get it. sometimes its temporary like it was with me and other times it lasts for a month or more. depends on the body

Thank you, I didn't know that it had a name. I just wish there was a way to get rid of it for good :growlmad:

Yeah it's horrid, didn't have it with the two before. Hopefully it won't last the whole pregnancy!

Maybe try a mint? Might disguise thee taste some?

Sorry, I'm not much help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->