Remember pregnancy and feeling huge?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Are we ever satisfied? Many of us are still complaining that we have weight to lose.

I posted this in the Chatter Section:

Funny, I wasn't happy with my body before pregnancy with Chase. Had a tiny bit of a pouch and my boobs were lost somewhere during the journey with breastfeeding my other two kids.

During pregnancy with Chase, I looked back and thought "Why the hell was I unhappy about my body back then?"

And now, after Chase, I am not happy yet as I am not in my pre-pregnancy clothes yet. The weight is slowly going off but I know by Christmas at the latest it will be gone.

And then, I will once again be unhappy about my boobs and my tiny pouch.

So, are we ever satisfied? LOL

no we wont lol lookin back before pregnancy my body was great! but at the time i hated it. i dont have weight to lose but i need to tone up and want these stretch marks to fade i hate them.

I don't think we're ever completely satisfied.

However, on a positive note, I'm within 1/2 kg of my pre-pregnancy weight within 3-4 weeks of delivering.

Now, I just need to lose the flabby belly and the weight I was planning to before I got pregnant as I was overweight anyway.

:) My goal now is to be as healthy as possible for me and my baby as I'm breastfeeding at the moment.

We're women....of course not. :lol:

Before pregnancy,I was constantly thinking of things on my body I wasn't happy with.
Now,I have tons of all this weight to lose and I can't belive I ever uttered a complaint before! :wacko:

I know what u mean. I'm by no means overweight, but prepregnancy I still wasn't happy with my belly or arms or thighs or calves... the list goes on. We should learn to be happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->