**remember september 2012 mamas!!!!!!!!

rrecio1440

Reaction score
HELLO MAMAS TO BE!!!!

Im due September 23, 2011... :happydance: and cant wait to meet my precious baby!!!!!

Join me in these 9mos of a hearty and healthy pregnancy journey :hugs: Share how things are going every week, symptoms, baby's first heart beat/movement, boy or girl, sonograms,.. AND ANY AND ALL EXCITING NEWS... We're having babies ladies YAYYYYYY :crib:

This group is a great idea! Thanks for making it. :thumbup: I can't believe there were so many BFPs this round... feels like a lucky cycle!!!

You know what else I can't believe??? That we have a :baby: on the way!!!!!! Seriously, I feel like today has all been a dream. I did go out an buy some pregnancy books though using gift cards I got for Christmas... good timing, eh? So today has been spent alternately on the couch reading and running to the bathroom to pee every five seconds. :haha:

Congratulations everyone, we're here and we're PREGNANT!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know!! It's very exciting :happydance: Peeing alot oh yes I've got that going on too lol! I hope we're both expecting healthy strong little boys too :hugs:

I know!! It's very exciting :happydance: Peeing alot oh yes I've got that going on too lol! I hope we're both expecting healthy strong little boys too :hugs:

I know it's like all of a sudden yesterday, the pregnancy symptoms just HIT me. I was ready for bed by 8 after lying around all day and I swear I pee'd 15X gazillion times. LOL!!!

I am on :cloud9:. Can't believe I'm really pregnant!

I know it's like all of a sudden yesterday, the pregnancy symptoms just HIT me. I was ready for bed by 8 after lying around all day and I swear I pee'd 15X gazillion times. LOL!!!

Lol, I know I was so exhausted this morning and my gums where sore and swollen. I had to call my dentist to see what was the matter and she said it was normal, that since my hormone levels are going up Im producing more calcium so it causing all the tenderness in my gums!! When do you have your first prenatal visit.. Mine is next next Tuesday on the 24!! So is your due date September 23nd as well..?!

Hey ladies! sorry rrecio I totally forgot about the PM you sent me! :D

I'm so tired at the mo, and just ate a meal and now so bloated and gassy I swear my whole digestive system has stopped moving. I don't care though, loving the symptoms, feel different to my last pregnancy which is a good sign IMO! x

Hey ladies! sorry rrecio I totally forgot about the PM you sent me! :D

I'm so tired at the mo, and just ate a meal and now so bloated and gassy I swear my whole digestive system has stopped moving. I don't care though, loving the symptoms, feel different to my last pregnancy which is a good sign IMO! x

Glad to have you join :hugs: I know, I think Im slowly getting stronger symptoms as the pregnancy grows.. Mostly exhausted and hungrier though! That's great, praying we all have strong and healthy pregnancies and babies :happydance::baby::happydance: So what's your expected due date?!

should be around the 25th if I go by ovulation day :D

I'm so hungry it's silly, had to get a snack for the bus on the way home from work as I couldn't wait till I got home to eat! I am going to end up HUGE lol x

YEY! Congrats everyone! I'm due September 14th :)

How is everyone doing? My morning sickness kicked in for the first time today and I feel UGHH ROUGH! Not actually physically been sick yet but have been very close on several occasions.

Wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months! :D

No sickness yet, but bloating, gassy, tired, mad dreams, and HUNGRY! :haha:

I know I'll regret saying this but hoping for some sickness, I didn't get any last time (mmc)

Hey rrecio it's really odd you mentioned the sore gums, I just noticed mine have started to hurt, I'm glad you posted about it before or I'd have wondered what was going on! x

Lol, I know I was so exhausted this morning and my gums where sore and swollen. I had to call my dentist to see what was the matter and she said it was normal, that since my hormone levels are going up Im producing more calcium so it causing all the tenderness in my gums!! When do you have your first prenatal visit.. Mine is next next Tuesday on the 24!! So is your due date September 23nd as well..?!

Mine is next Wednesday. Pretty sure it's just the obligatory blood draw/testing/informational session type deal, but I'm still way way way excited about it!

I think my due date is the 27th, because I didn't ovulate until CD19 in my cycle... slightly confused about this bit!:shrug:

I'm so hungry it's silly, had to get a snack for the bus on the way home from work as I couldn't wait till I got home to eat! I am going to end up HUGE lol x

TOOOOTally second this. It's like, the second I finish eating, I'm starving again! This happened during the TWW too, now that I mention it. So either I'm having an elephant baby, twins, orrrrr I'm being ridiculous lol. :oneofeach:

How have you guys been doing on the keeping a secret thing? I'll admit it... I SUCK. Pretty much everyone knows lol. But everyone is also really supportive and if anything happens, they will be there for me so it's A-okay. Praying this baby sticks though! Anyone else worried about that?

Also... just a funny little (TMI) anecdote. My partner keeps forgetting and squeezing my :holly:, :)blush:) which used to be okay until I got pregnant and they got tender! And now it hurts like hell every time lol. I finally smacked her and told her to knock it off and not touch them again until after nine months lol. :haha: Yay for pregnancy changes, eh?

EDIT: just took what were probably my final pregnancy tests. =) The FRER had a super dark line that popped up instantly... the digital said "pregnant". Guess this is really happening after all!

(Elhaym) OMG, really.. Oh well Im really glad I put that up then! Yeah, I freaked out on much pain I was experiencing, I mean I need to get them suckers pulled out no matter what but will have to wait till baby is out. The dentist said that it was normal though and the only time you should worry is when its super bad and preventing you from eating, speaking and open/closing your mouth.. Other than than mild tenderness is to be expected!

(ace28) LMAO!! To funny, if my hubby was here he'd be trying to catch a feel too but just because I just dont want to be touched he'd be getting a SMACK lol :haha: As for the secret we have only told friend where we live right now, all our family and close friends are back home in TX and know nothing ( except my bestfriend, I had to tell her lol, but she wont say anything ). Me and the hubs had said even before we knew we where pregnant that if we did happen to get pregnant, we didnt want to say anything to anyone back home till we knew what we where having! So thats the plan and hopefully we stick to it, but you cant help but want to go outside and SCREAM.. AHHHH IM PREGNANT EVERYONE :happydance::happydance: LOL!!! Oh and yeah with your first prenatal appt all they do is a urine and blood test and pelvic exam, sometimes even do a sonogram to see how big baby is to give you an estimated due date :cloud9: Its very exciting!!!

Hey Ladies!!!!
i love the idea of the forum because after i found out i was preggers, i was kinda lost and didn't know where i should go so i kept hanging around the :bfp: announcements and my fellow TTCers in the 2ww.:haha::dohh:

Congrats to all the september bloomers!!!!!!!!

it still has not sunk in for me yet, as I'm still peeing on sticks!! :blush: Im having awful cramping that has me a bit worried but a lot of girls in the first tri have been complaining of the same so I'm trying not to worry myself 2 much.

According to FF I'm due on September 21st:happydance:

Hey Ladies!!!!
i love the idea of the forum because after i found out i was preggers, i was kinda lost and didn't know where i should go so i kept hanging around the :bfp: announcements and my fellow TTCers in the 2ww.:haha::dohh:

Congrats to all the september bloomers!!!!!!!!

it still has not sunk in for me yet, as I'm still peeing on sticks!! :blush: Im having awful cramping that has me a bit worried but a lot of girls in the first tri have been complaining of the same so I'm trying not to worry myself 2 much.

According to FF I'm due on September 21st:happydance:

Hi Lately.. Woo Hoo WELCOME!!! Im glad you decided to join us :hugs: lol!!! i felt the same way I wanted to still be in a group so i thought why not make a group for all my fellow SEPTEMBER MAMAS :hugs: YAY WE'RE PREGNANT LADIES!!!! lol I can't stop saying that.. sorry Im just so esssited lol :happydance: Its does take a bit to sink in, Im right there with you, I think once I've had my first few appts and hear the babys heart beat ill be IN ALL :cloud9: I've been kinda worried to about cramping I've had them for a few days on and off now but now that I remember I also had them with my 2nd childs pregnancy.. its just our uterus getting geared up to make our babies a new home :winkwink: I spoke with my doctors nurse today when I had concerns about my sore gums and she said the cramping was normal unless of course you get bright red blood come out then it becomes a concern and to come in!!! But I hope we all have great healthy strong pregnancies and the same to our wittle buns in our ovens :baby:

Hi lately, welcome and congrats on your bfp! :)

I have cramping too, its normal I believe, in fact I worry more if I have no cramping LOL. Means your uterus is making room! x

TOOOOTally second this. It's like, the second I finish eating, I'm starving again! This happened during the TWW too, now that I mention it. So either I'm having an elephant baby, twins, orrrrr I'm being ridiculous lol. :oneofeach:

Enjoy this while it lasts, I was super hungry all the time right up until 6 weeks when the dreaded morning sickness kicked in, and now I'm the complete opposite, can't bear the thought of food. Having to force myself to eat though as I do feel much better when I eat something.

Yeah , I'm thinking eat as much as I can now before the sickness kicks in, haha x

Thx sooo much ladies!!!!
You've def helped to put my mind at ease!!!!:hugs:
Have you all already had your first dr appt to confirm your pregnancy? mine is 2morrow and i think i won't stop POS until i get that confirmation. :laugh2:

I've also been sooo exhausted but i don't kno if its pregnancy or because i :juggle: so many things day to day.......

Here's to a H&H 9 memorable months to us ladies..........:friends::dance::yipee::friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->