**remember september 2012 mamas!!!!!!!!

Hey kids! So how's the pregnancy party going for everyone? :haha:

I had a revelation last night that has made me feel soooooooo much better about my cramping! I've pretty much done with the mild type cramps and only every once in awhile get these sharp, stabbing, ouchie cramps. They last for 10-15 seconds and then they fade away, and I notice them mostly after I suddenly move (get up from seated position, roll all the way over, etc). I was terrified and didn't know what they where, until I read this article and now I'm convinced it's round ligament pain! All the symptoms fit, the only thing is it doesn't usually start until 2nd trimester. But I did some googling around and came up with plenty of reports on women who experience it much sooner, and I'm convinced I'm one of them! Going to double check with the Dr. at my appointment Wednesday, but for now I'm breathing a sigh of relief and worrying a little less. :thumbup:

Annnnd finally, one last confession! I have gained a pound or two, and so last night I went out and bought a Belly Band at Target! Yes, that's right kids... maternity clothes at 6 weeks! :rofl: At least I'll be comfortable. :)

I HAVE A LITTLE BLUEBERRY IN MY TUMMY :cloud9: I have been doing pretty good just here hanging out and taking care of my other little ones! I know what you mean about the pains my doctor used to say with the really sharp pains not to get up so quickly thats why their so intense. My cramps have gone down some but I do agree with the growing pains being the ligaments stretching and baby growing :happydance: And Ace, honey I've been wearing a bella band to so dont feel like your the only one LOL cause Im right there with you!!! :thumbup: It is more comfortable and less aggravating to deal with, I definetly cant buckle my jeans its just to much pressure over my abdomen and really uncomfortable :dohh: I know I will start showing pretty soon to considering this is my 3rd pregnancy and with my last I was strutting a bump already by 10wks :blush: I have all my maternity clothes READY and SET to GO :winkwink:

Hey Ladies! I'd like to join this group, it seems the other one just kind of died out. I found out last week that I'm having twins, so I really don't know when my due date is anymore. I'm high risk because of two blood clotting disorders, so between that and twins I see the Dr every week. We have our next scan on the 8th and DH and I are really hoping that we see heartbeats! (Then we'll finally get to tell our families and the wait has been KILLING us!!)

Ace... I bought maternity jeans on Friday! :blush: I'm still going to try and wear my regular jeans to work for a few more days (I mostly stand anyways). But as soon as I put on the maternity jeans I looked at DH and said, "Why aren't these regular pants?!?!?"

Hey Ladies! I'd like to join this group, it seems the other one just kind of died out. I found out last week that I'm having twins, so I really don't know when my due date is anymore. I'm high risk because of two blood clotting disorders, so between that and twins I see the Dr every week. We have our next scan on the 8th and DH and I are really hoping that we see heartbeats! (Then we'll finally get to tell our families and the wait has been KILLING us!!)

Ace... I bought maternity jeans on Friday! :blush: I'm still going to try and wear my regular jeans to work for a few more days (I mostly stand anyways). But as soon as I put on the maternity jeans I looked at DH and said, "Why aren't these regular pants?!?!?"

Firstly let me welcome you to the group HLanders :hugs: And secondly OMG lol I dont know if its a sign or maybe just a coincidence but I've been feeling like Im pregnant with twins :shrug: and then you show up to the group expecting twins :winkwink: They run in my family (grandfather) skipped a generation, so it could be a possibility?! Sorry, anyways... so how many weeks are you and do you have at least an estimated DD? I pray and hope your prenatal appt goes good and your babies are healthy and strong :flower:

Hi again. :)

I know, maternity pants are sooooo comfy... I was walking around with my Bband on yesterday in complete awe of how comfortable I was. I was like "I need to wear this thing all the time!" Can't wait until I get into maternity clothes full time!

Hi Hlanders and welcome to the group:hi:

Just to give you ladies an update:
I went to the hospital yesterday for these sharp cramps i was having that would come and go and get worse when i walk. they did an u/s to rule out an ectopic and the sac was in my uterus but only measured 5 weeks and 5 days even though according to my lmp I'm 7.5 weeks.
They said everything looked normal except they could not see a heartbeat or movement. they measured my Hcg levels and said they were normal so I'm trying not to worry myself to death and hopefully everything will show fine at my appointment in a few weeks.
And it turns out the pain i was having is a large cyst on my ovary. :wacko:

Soooo how is everyone else doing so far :?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

Hi Hlanders and welcome to the group:hi:

Just to give you ladies an update:
I went to the hospital yesterday for these sharp cramps i was having that would come and go and get worse when i walk. they did an u/s to rule out an ectopic and the sac was in my uterus but only measured 5 weeks and 5 days even though according to my lmp I'm 7.5 weeks.
They said everything looked normal except they could not see a heartbeat or movement. they measured my Hcg levels and said they were normal so I'm trying not to worry myself to death and hopefully everything will show fine at my appointment in a few weeks.
And it turns out the pain i was having is a large cyst on my ovary. :wacko:

Soooo how is everyone else doing so far :?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

Hi Lately! Glad to hear from you :hugs: Well Im assuming the doctors couldn't see a heartbeat yet because babys heart beat doesnt start pumping till the end of your 6th week. I know its easy to say dont worry as to not actually worrying, but just leave it all in gods hands.. :winkwink: That is crazy that your only 5wks, Maybe the baby is just measuring small right now? Hmm well I pray that your baby is ok and you will see beautiful results in you upcoming appt :flower:

As for me, well I slipped on my bottom on some ice a few days ago. I wasn't to worried because I have cushion to land on lol and haven't had any unusual cramping or bleeding. But of course my friend was like OMG you need to go get checked out, so that worried me a little! So I called the doctor and she said since its already been a few days and I haven't noticed anything to be alarmed about that I was fine. She also said since the baby is really really tiny right now that my slip wouldn't cause any harm to the baby because its protected by so much padding in my uterus. That if anything I just caused myself a little soreness which I sure had! But since then I've felt fine and feel like things have been going good, I have my first check up here in about 2wks! Im super excited and can't wait :happydance: Ill be a little over 9wks by then if my EDD is still right on!!

P.S. Hope all you ladies are doing great!!!!!! :hugs:

We saw two little hearts flickering at our last appointment at 6w5d!!! Because we saw them, we told our family over skype!! I can admit, I'm officially addicted to telling people! DH recorded everyone's reactions, it's funny because my mom assumed I was pregnant because I wanted to skype so bad on a Wednesday night, but she definitely wasn't expecting TWINS!

Nausea is the worst thing ever... I'm no longer surprised that some women lose weight in the first tri, eating is a chore. I'm forcing myself to eat, though, because I know it's really important. I can't wait to be out of first tri... the worry goes down, and the appetite goes up!! :)

WELCOME TO THE GROUP MISSVALENTINE :hugs: Glad to have you join in on the fun feel free to express and talk about whatever comes to mind!!!

OMG HLanders that is so exciting, seeing your baby's little heart beat is one of many best feelings in the world! Im glad all looked well with the twins and I continue to pray your pregnancy as well as everyone elses stays healthy and hearty :hugs:

I would like to wish all you lovely mamas to be an amazing wonderful blessed Valentines Day :hugs: Hope all are doing well and continue to have a great healthy hearty pregnancy :flower:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies! I'm Erika. Due September 3rd with my 1st. And this is my 1st pregnancy. I'm super excited but cautious as well. Hope we all have safe and healthy pregnancies!!

Hey ladies how is everyone doing thus far??????????????

I see this thread has kinda died down a little so i figured id put my two cents in and try to resuscitate it....:haha:

rreico thx for the valentines day wishes.. i hope all you preggers had a beautiful valentines....
I had classes all day then worked that night so i really wasn't able to enjoy it that much but i was just glad that i had someone to spend it with. :dohh:

it has been a rough few weeks for me so far ladies you would not believe. was in the hospital on two separate occasions. i think i already told you ladies about the cyst i have on my ovaries and shortly after that visit i started spotting. i was so scared of a miscarriage i went back to the ER. they did a pelvic exam and the baby's fine. my HCG beta was increasing :happydance: and i stopped spotting a few days later so :dance:. i have my actual first appointment next tuesday, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else been to their first appointment yet? any pics or progress to share?????????????
Well i hope everyone is having a blessed preggo day and i look forward to getting some juices flowing on this thread again...:shipw:
Talk to you soon my september mamas!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh and welcome FTMSoExcited!!!!!! glad you cud join............:hi:

Yeah it seems like we don't have a ton to say! Not many of us have had scans yet, it's too early to talk gender or baby gear... it's okay, as long as this thread is around for when we REALLY need it as we get towards the middle/end of pregnancy!

My pregnancy is going swell. No MS, just exhaustion and an aversion to doing the deed, lol (much to my partner's chagrin). :haha:

I have an appointment on friday for my first scan!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: for a study I'm taking part in, and then another scan next week for my regular dr's office. So i'll get to peek in at baby both at 9w1d and 10w1d- should be interesting to see how much s/he grows in a week!

I also really really really want to get a home doppler. I know that for now it would be useless but in the future it would be so reassuring to have! So I've started shopping around for one of those too. In general, i just can't wait to be past the first trimester mark! As the weeks go by, my fear of m/c diminishes but it's still there and will be until I'm out of the first tri!

Hope everyone else is doing well too! Lately, sorry to hear about your cyst and spotting- hopefully there's no more of that! :hugs:

Yeah it seems like we don't have a ton to say! Not many of us have had scans yet, it's too early to talk gender or baby gear... it's okay, as long as this thread is around for when we REALLY need it as we get towards the middle/end of pregnancy!

My pregnancy is going swell. No MS, just exhaustion and an aversion to doing the deed, lol (much to my partner's chagrin). :haha:

I have an appointment on friday for my first scan!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: for a study I'm taking part in, and then another scan next week for my regular dr's office. So i'll get to peek in at baby both at 9w1d and 10w1d- should be interesting to see how much s/he grows in a week!

I also really really really want to get a home doppler. I know that for now it would be useless but in the future it would be so reassuring to have! So I've started shopping around for one of those too. In general, i just can't wait to be past the first trimester mark! As the weeks go by, my fear of m/c diminishes but it's still there and will be until I'm out of the first tri!

Hope everyone else is doing well too! Lately, sorry to hear about your cyst and spotting- hopefully there's no more of that! :hugs:

Soooooo Ace28,
How was your scan yesterday? Very excited for you and waiting to hear some great news...:happydance:

Soooooo Ace28,
How was your scan yesterday? Very excited for you and waiting to hear some great news...:happydance:

It was AMAZING. Baby looked like a little peanut with a tail... and had a heartbeat of 180!!!! S/he was wriggling around all over the place, very healthy little one in there! The tech even had fun pressing more on my stomach to make the baby move. We also got a video of the baby's heartbeat that we've been showing to anyone who will watch. :) :) :)

I am sooooo relieved. The only thing I didn't like was that they said the baby was measuring 8w5d- 3 days behind what we say it is, which was 9w1d at the time of the scan. The cycle we got pregnant, we only inseminated once, which was the evening of our first positive OPK (A Wednesday). I didn't temp on Thursday but by Friday my temp had spiked, so I had to have ovulated on either Wed or Thursday... basically meaning there's no way I could be 3 days behind like they measured! So maybe we're just going to have a little baby? Or maybe baby has some catching up to do. Guess we'll see- I have another scan this friday so I can compare then. If we do stick with the new dates then my new due date would be Oct 1.... no longer a september mama. But we'll see!

Attachments

• photo(39).jpg
    photo(39).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
Hey all, I'm Jasmine. 19 years old pregnant with my first. I'm due September 7th :)

Hello ladies...
Well it has been a rough past couple weeks for me. as you can see from my siggy i lost my little bean......
I was really devastated the first day i found out, which was last tuesday when i went in for my first appt. My ob tried listening for a heartbeat and was unable to find it on the doppler so she did the ultrasound and there was no heartbeat and the fetus only measured at 6 weeks when i should have been 10.
Everyone asked if i felt different for the 4 weeks after my little bean stopped developing but honestly i didn't. i still felt the same way. the only thing that scared me was that i wasn't having any nausea and i had heard the stories....
i had my confirmation ultrasound appt today but my little angel couldn't wait that long and i began cramping and bleeding over the weekend. the cramping got so bad that i had to go to the ER in the middle of the night where i ended up expelling most of the tissue, so thankfully i will not be needing a D&C.
I still have some minor cramping now and the bleeding has already reduced a lot so physically i feel great. I'm still a bit emotionally torn up but i have accepted this and i know that when the time is right i will be joining you lovely ladies in motherhood.
I would like to wish everyone a Healthy and very happy 6 more months and i will be stalking this thread so keep the pics and updates coming along.
Thanks ladies for all the support to this point......:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->