• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**remember september 2012 mamas!!!!!!!!

Yup I definitely have that too! It's constantly there, like white and milky or watery.

TMI alert - the other day at work I actually felt a gush and it felt like it must be blood or that I'd wet myself :blush: it's like someone turned the tap on!

Hi rrecio, thanks for the invite!
Would be nice to chat to other ladies due in Sept.
I am pregnant with my 3rd, and due Sept 1st. I have an early scan ( private) booked for next Sat, when I'll be 9 weeks. I'm such a worrier, and have had one for my other 2 as well.
Fingers crossed all will go well, and I can relax a little bit!
I know what you all mean about the CM! I had a bit of spotting on my second in the first tri, so I'm nervous anytime it feels extra moist down there (tmi). So far though it's just been tons of cm thank God.
Has anyone started feeling sick yet? I actually started feeling sick 1 day before my missed period. I have only thrown up twice so far though, so I guess it could be worse.
Anyway, before this turns into an essay I better leave it, talk soon!

Mornin' everyone! How are we all feeling?

I woke up in a baking mood today! As of right now I've got a pumpkin roll in the oven and I'm contemplating adding some cookies to that. Mmmmmmm....

Boobs hurt this morning- mainly nipples. They hurt worse when I first woke up and are somewhat better now lol. I woke up this morning having to pee SO BAD. Guess that goes along with pregnancy huh?

Hope everyone's doing well, I'll check back in later! :flower:

Right this fatigue is getting silly - been to see my friend this afternoon, went on a short walk round the block with her little boy then I walked to the supermarket and back which isn't far. I'm so tired now I can't actually see straight, and I am going to OH's parents in 2 hours! I just want to sleeeeeeep!

Welcome Annie! x

I am pregnant with my 3rd, and due Sept 1st. I have an early scan ( private) booked for next Sat, when I'll be 9 weeks. I'm such a worrier, and have had one for my other 2 as well.
I know what you all mean about the CM! I had a bit of spotting on my second in the first tri, so I'm nervous anytime it feels extra moist down there (tmi). So far though it's just been tons of cm thank God.
Has anyone started feeling sick yet? I actually started feeling sick 1 day before my missed period. I have only thrown up twice so far though, so I guess it could be worse.

HI AnnieB82, so glad you joined! Yeah I know what you mean about worrying even though its your 3rd pregnancy, sometime everyone thinks you gotta be a pro since you popped out so many already :haha: lol but not the case!! We still worry with every pregnancy like anyone who expecting for the first time :winkwink: I know that feeling with the gush of CM, I always get worried with that feeling too and rush to the bathroom praying it isnt blood, even though sometimes that can be normal.. still scurryy though!! Ive gotten queasy a bit here and there like just a few minutes ago I made pancakes for me and my daughter, well of course I en-hailed them lol but after I felt like UGHHH GROSS :sick: Oh I wanted to ask you, have you alreay started showing a bit..? I have a little bump and I was like WOW ALREADY :blush: But my friends say since I've already been pregnant twice its normal for me to show sooner..?

(Ace) YOU GO YOU BETTY CROCKER YOUUUU!!!!!! :haha: Ugh I try an enjoy sweets and it eventually makes me queasy so I think I need to start laying off them unless I want to make myself sick :sick: Peeing will get exhausting as the baby gets bigger Im talking like every few minutes 24/7.. Im already getting that, I wake up in the middle of the night and off to the restroom I go :blush:

(Elhaym) Im so tired too, I think that is my main symptom!!! SLEEPINESS GALORE :sleep: lol!!!!!! I cant last staying up late like I use to and if I do its like as soon as my body touches the bed IM OUT :haha: Ahhh I do love being pregnant though its exhausting but a beautiful feeling :happydance::cloud9::winkwink:

HI AnnieB82, so glad you joined! Yeah I know what you mean about worrying even though its your 3rd pregnancy, sometime everyone thinks you gotta be a pro since you popped out so many already :haha: lol but not the case!! We still worry with every pregnancy like anyone who expecting for the first time :winkwink: I know that feeling with the gush of CM, I always get worried with that feeling too and rush to the bathroom praying it isnt blood, even though sometimes that can be normal.. still scurryy though!! Ive gotten queasy a bit here and there like just a few minutes ago I made pancakes for me and my daughter, well of course I en-hailed them lol but after I felt like UGHHH GROSS :sick: Oh I wanted to ask you, have you alreay started showing a bit..? I have a little bump and I was like WOW ALREADY :blush: But my friends say since I've already been pregnant twice its normal for me to show sooner..?

Hi!
I am a little ahead of most here it seems,but it wont matter much I'd say once we reach the 2nd tri.
I actually ended up puking twice today. I'm almost thinking it could be a bug - but how can you tell for sure?
I'm queasy non stop - sometimes large meals help for a bit. I'm addicted to carbs, and am even making noodles soups or chips(fries) late at night. (ok I actually get hubby to do them for me!)
I have not gained weight, but my stomach is really really bloated. By the end of the day I look about 4 months pregnant!
My skin has totally broken out, which I never got with my other two.
You're right though, I think once you're inclined to worry it doesn't matter how many pregnancies you've had.
I guess if you had a previous loss it would be slightly worse and also more understandable.
I think it's because I'm the first born :)
Do you guys all work? I'm dreading work tomorrow. I have been so busy since Christmas, even logging in at the weekends. I wont be able to keep this up much longer I think!

Yeah I work full time and it is exhausting, I have a busy few weeks coming up and I don't know how I'll manage really, but you just power through don't you! x

Im a stay at home wife and mommy!! Im very fortunate :flower: Although I was working full time with my 2nd pregnancy, after baby was born i just couldn't go back and decided to stay home. I kinda wish I had a part time job at least just to get out a little bit but DH job permits me from doing that!!

Hey Ladies!!!!
i love the idea of the forum because after i found out i was preggers, i was kinda lost and didn't know where i should go so i kept hanging around the :bfp: announcements and my fellow TTCers in the 2ww.:haha::dohh:

Congrats to all the september bloomers!!!!!!!!

it still has not sunk in for me yet, as I'm still peeing on sticks!! :blush: Im having awful cramping that has me a bit worried but a lot of girls in the first tri have been complaining of the same so I'm trying not to worry myself 2 much.

According to FF I'm due on September 21st:happydance:

Your due a day before me :) hope all is well

Due september 22nd looking for due date buddy. :)

Hi, Lil_Moma... Welcome to the group :hugs: So how many weeks are you and how are you doing!? From checking the estimated date online for my due date it says September 24, 2012 but I have my first prenatal appt tomorrow and shall know what my actual due date is from the doctor :happydance: Im so excited about my appt. I hope all goes and looks good!!!!!! :cloud9:

Due september 22nd looking for due date buddy. :)

Hi, Lil_Moma... Welcome to the group :hugs: So how many weeks are you and how are you doing!? From checking the estimated date online for my due date it says September 24, 2012 but I have my first prenatal appt tomorrow and shall know what my actual due date is from the doctor :happydance: Im so excited about my appt. I hope all goes and looks good!!!!!! :cloud9:

5-6 weeks thinking more the 5 weeks just booked to have my prenatal appointment dates arranged waiting for them to be mailed out. Feeling ok just a little sick over silly smells other than that really tired. How's you going?

Hi ladies, thank you for the invite x

I'm due Sept 20th going off LMP so am about 5+4 atm!

So far just exhausted and bloated. Oh and sore boobs!

I have one little boy already who's full of a cold right now :-/ he's nearly 18 months and keeping me awake at the minute lol!

First appointment today - just the boring referral tho to get into the system for my scan etc.

I work part time so am finding it not so bad yet, though my family are helping with my toddler a lot so I can nap....lol!

Hope you're all having a good day! X

Hi Reccio, sorry for the late updates but been busy lately and having lots of head aches. Haven't done to the doctor but taking folic acid and OB vits already.

Hi!Girls! Got a bit of a scare coz even though I got repeated faint BFP's then Jan 21 Inoticed red blood stained mucous when I wiped. i thought i had a chemical pregnancy. But spotting or bleeding did not continue. Tested again today and still faint BFP.
Hope we have a healthy 9 months or should I say remaining 8 months = )

Based on the due date calculator my baby will arrive On September 22.

Hi Reccio, sorry for the late updates but been busy lately and having lots of head aches. Haven't done to the doctor but taking folic acid and OB vits already.

Hi!Girls! Got a bit of a scare coz even though I got repeated faint BFP's then Jan 21 Inoticed red blood stained mucous when I wiped. i thought i had a chemical pregnancy. But spotting or bleeding did not continue. Tested again today and still faint BFP.
Hope we have a healthy 9 months or should I say remaining 8 months = )

Based on the due date calculator my baby will arrive On September 22.

Hey there due date buddy. I've been through similar with blood but was nothing to worry about. Still didn't stop me racing to my doctor though. Lol bet of luck x

WOWSA I feel like this thread just exploded lol! Welcome new people!

Rrecio, I have my first appointment this week too! IAMSOEXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't CARE that it's just the bloodwork and paperwork appointment, I'm freakin' excited! Also, I'm jealous that you get to be a SAHM. I would really like to but right now our finances just can't accomodate it. Maybe someday. As for now, I'm off to work!

Have a good day everyone!

Welcome to our group pinkandfluffy :hugs:

So Mama's... I had my first prenatal visit to the doctor today (just blood work and paperwork appt.) doctor said everything looked good so far and will be seeing me next month for my checkup appt and possible sonogram :happydance: Its so exciting even though it was a blood work and paper work appt.. Im so silly I know lol :blush: But I hope all you ladies are doing well and having a great preggo day!!!!! :hugs:

It's exciting isn't it, even though they don't do much, it's just cool to get on the system and get everything moving, makes it seem that tiny bit more real :D

Yay I hope you get a scan next month! Mine won't be until mid March or thereabouts which might as well be a hundred years away! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->