Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a selling page or just a giveaway? Tbh it seems a bit dodgy that their giving away unbranded items with no product to promote. They only seem to be promoting RNW but they're not on the list of partners.

I didn't mean to offend. It's just that there was little detail about who they were etc. You know they're trustworthy but I don't know you or them and liking people on Facebook gives them access to my personal details so I was just being cautious.

Thats completely fair :) like I said, its up to you if you choose to like the page, I don't want to push it on anyone - looking back my first post was quite vague, I could have given more info. Just slipped my mind as obviously I know them :blush:

Oh I didn't mean to imply anything, just wasn't sure whether it was a company or just people wanting to help promote RNW.

I don't think liking a page on Facebook gives the page creators any information about you, I wouldn't worry about that! I admin a couple of pages and yes you can see a list of who likes the page but when you click names you can only see public parts of profiles. You also get 'page insights' but that's stuff like "50% of page likers are females aged 25-34" and "800 likers are in the UK" - nothing about individuals :)

This thread has been locked and edited for the following reason

When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising.

However I feel you were aware of this rule as you have been very careful not to say it is also yourself that is running the site in question, you did however mention it in another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"