removed

Corey's getting a tooth !! I rubbed my finger across his gums just out of curiosity & theres a sharp white bump ! :happydance:

Anna's just about walking, she can take a step! Knows where your nose and mouth are if you ask her and just learned high five! :dance:

They grow so fast!

Oh and she's a sleep talker/crawler, scary..

Scratch my last post, he's getting TWO teeth. :D
and he's being SO good still. Not fussy at all.

^ Oh no! I hope she is careful when doing so :wacko:

Not too big of a milestone but whatever lol. Alex has had actual giggles before, like a tiny giggle or two.. but tonight my mom was making him "fly" back and forth to me, and every time he was next to me, I'd say "boo" and he'd giggle every time! He just melts my heart with everything he does! :cloud9:

Alice sat on her own unaided for a minute today. I was supporting her but realised I wasn't actually so I let Go and she was up for a minute before she started going forward :haha:

Emily has learned to say 'ta,' she now has all her teeth, can use her knife and fork, and is a cheeky wee bugger! x

Sitting un-aided at 24 weeks :D
Army crawling, trying to crawl on all fours, almost got his first tooth :)

Scootching backwards during tummy time, almost sitting unaided! But still has excitement and topples over haha. Can stand up if holding on to the couch. (If we stand her up she can't pull herself up yet haha) getting first tooth!

he had two teeth at around 5 months he sits unaided at 6 months sooooo proud!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->