removed

Logan's beginning to walk more (when he's not lazy!!..)

Michael started to say "choo choo" when he sees a train/subway

Jayden learned how to cross his fingers a few days ago! He just walks around randomly with his fingers crossed, :rofl:

It's a bit late but she is still mastering it...

She learnt to sit unaided, has been for about 2-3 weeks but gets better and better everyday x

Lachlan put together a whole puzzle by himself the other day, all right on the first go :cloud9: It was amazing, very proud mummy here.

Michael has started to say words in this order
mama
Dada
Daddee
T-Ree (tree)
Anta (santa)
Ish (fish):haha:
Random words

Brayden will stand unaided occasionally and will some times hold his bottle (very rare).
He's starting to mimic actions a lot more now though. (high 5's, putting hands in the air)

Okay I swear Fayth says nite nite dada to OH, we both hear it,
and its been a good two weeks everynight we can hear her say it.

Also she always says tat when we give her something! Her way of saying Thank you :)

Rileys been army crawling a little for a few days. Just moving forward a few inches. And then today she saw my mcdonalds in the floor a few feet away and crawled to it!!! :happydance:

Aria is 27 weeks old today. :shock:

She had apple in her oatmeal for the first time and LOVED it. :cloud9:

Hollie says
Mumumum
dada
light
shoe,

and when asked she points at lights, tree's and when we ask her where her teddy is she goes to get it!

Annie said "annabel" today, very clearly.. but wont say it again.. i had to say it like 100 times.. now if i say it, she just claps me like i'm stupid! :dohh:

Hayden is rolling over more & more now and is constantly reaching out for his toys. He keeps trying to sit up but falls over but he is really trying :thumbup: also he babbles all the time it's so cute :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->