removed

I recommend the Dell Inspiron 1545 :D Its £400 but i seen used ones go on ebay for cheaper X

does this look okay?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-Mini-Netbo...iewItemQQptZLaptops_Nov05?hash=item3efc6e1ecf

Thats a mini notebook :D I have never used one though so i dont know if they are good:)

Acer laptops are pretty good!

My best recommendation is to shop around - places like PC world do occasionally do good deals but you can also get great deals online etc.

Sorry not a great deal of help!!!

Ive got an Packard Bell Argo C, its excellent.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Packard-Bell...tZUK_Computing_Laptops_EH?hash=item45f06aa8c9

V xxx

It depends what u are using it for???

there is a shop in Arnold that sell second hand laptop that hes put the factory settings back on and there a really good price.
xx

If theres any local pc shops to you most of them do good deals on second hand good ones. Ive got a sony viao but its around £600 brand new, i got mine free with monthly broadband but unless you can get someone to do it for you in there name and you pay them monthly then you wouldnt be able to do it because uve got to be 18

Depends what you use it for. I have a PC but its barely been touched since I bought my netbook. I love it, I really do. Small enough to take around with m and just fits my hanbag, but a big enough screen.

I would love at a netbook then hun, cos they are only really for going on internet!! they dont have a CD drive tho!

Looks fine, mite even get one for Mollie.

V xxx

looks quite good, ive been thinking about maybe getting a netbook and that seems a good price compared to a few ive seen x

Why is there a quarter next to it for a UK seller? :lol:

100% feedback, but none of it is for a laptop... I would personally wait until someone who has already purchased one leaves feedback, but then again, it does look okay and you're not spending a huge amount on it.

DH sorted the problem with my laptop (it was overheating) so fortunately I don't have to get a new one....yet!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->