[removed]

S

Serene123

Thought I'd let you all in on it. I got the most beautiful photo calanders from there of Caitlyn. And cards with her photo's on them. Then, after my first order, they let me order things for FREE! I got more calanders and more cards. The postage is abit high, but to get the things free I think it's acceptable. Just a thought, they do some lovely bits xx

Removed the link from subject.

Reason; so many complaints one that I also got tangled in ...got some business cards few months down the line I found a 'subcription' on my credit card statement it had come from them they signed me up on some small print :shock: furious I looked around and it was a common problem. I got my money back but certainly not the point.

And the spam *blergh*

They were running a scam for ages (not sure if it is still going but not taking the chance). They would include a vista rewards package with every purchase (was automatically added) which apparently entitled you to discounts on future purchases... problem is they charge £9.95 a month for the privilege.

Loadsa people have been caught out by it. Would stear clear.

OMG I bought some calendars from them last month, what should I do?

Not sure if they still do it.

Have a look here: https://www.dooyoo.co.uk/online-shops/vistaprint-co-uk/1064298/ it has contact details just incase.

You could see if your login details work here: www.vprewards.co.uk - if they do then it could be that they signed you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->