removing stickers? need help!

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
ive just bought a new toaster and it has a warning sticker on it and ive tried pilling it off and its leaving a horrible sticky mark anyone no any tips on removing it easily?

Nail varnish remover? You might want to check the bottle first though because it might not be suitable for some surfaces - works well on glass and I think it would be ok on metal x

You can buy sticky stuff remover it's fab but yes if not then nail varnish remover should do the trick.

Can you buy "goo gone" there? It's fabulous! I use it all of the time. https://www.googone.com/

We had this with a glass patio table and a stainless steel kitchen bin....peel off the top layer of sticker so it's just the papery bit left (if possible) then soak with oil, sunflower, olive oil, whatever....leave overnight and hey presto you will be able to remove it all easily by the morning. I just cleaned up the oil with a bit of undiluted washing up liquid and a damp cloth:happydance:

The nail varnish remover works well but the sticky stuff remover works on everything and can be used on nearly all surfaces including paintwork on walls, took red crayon of my walls:dohh: they sell it in asda & tesco

For the sticky sticker stuff i just get a scower and really cold water and scrub really hard...it takes alot of elbow grease but it works :)

Or window cleaner..

Take a paper towel and soak it in vinegar..lay it on the surface for a bit and let it soak in...sticker should come right off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->