• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Renewl of Vows Crete 2013

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

Me and my hubby got married in 2009 in Cyprus. Didnt go as planned and we have a holiday booked for next year to crete and am considering renewing our vows. Nothing spectacular as we dont have the money but am looking for something simple in a town hall and probably wont be able to afford a photographer! Will be just me hubby and lo.

Anyone else renewed/ing in crete or getting married there?

xx

Aww that sounds perfect. Sorry the day didn't go 100% to plan. I'm sure renewing your vowed will give you even more lovely memories though.
I can't help on the Crete front though I'm afraid. Just hope it all goes well for you :thumbup:

Thank you! I think it will deffo help replace the bad part of our wedding day! Lol. Just hope we can afford a simple ceremony!

xx

Aww I'm sorry to hear your wedding day didnt go how you wanted it to :(
I don't know anything about doing it abroad so I'm no help but it sounds fab!

i dont know about weddings in crete but me and my friends went on holiday there for about 8 years in a row and it holds really special memories for us.
where abouts are you going to? i hope you have an amazing time renewing ur vows x

I am hoping to renew our vows in 2014. Not sure where yet but abroad and for our tenth wedding anniversary, just me, DH and our little ones. We have been through so much that it feels just right x

Pink sarah we are going to analipsi

Tasha it will be lovely, can see by your sig, so sorry for your losses.

Cyprus is a beautiful place and I would very much recommend.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->