Repeat losses?

mnicole

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been searching this forum, but haven't been able to read much on recurrent losses.
My story in short: April 2012, I lost my first little boy. I went into preterm labour, and the rest was unexplained- I was healthy, he was healthy. I had an ultrasound 2 weeks prior which showed a good cervix. I'm not convinced that it didn't change in those 2 weeks. 6 months later, finally I was pregnant again! That joy lasted only a few days before the bleeding started and I lost another baby, approx 6 weeks along. After that I went crazy about ttc, finally let that go in march, and got my bfp in April, 3 days after the birthday of my first son. Last Thursday, I went to the hospital as I felt leaking fluids. After an exam it was found I had bulging membranes and was dilated 2cm. Was told they wouldn't do anything to help us. After a long 29 hours in the hospital, with no doctor in sight, I delivered my sleeping baby at 17 weeks. We had another boy. With the most recent they are now considering incompetent cervix.
I guess I'm just looking for hope, from women who have been in my shoes, or similar shoes. I don't know what to do from here, all I want is a healthy breathing baby in my arms, however I feel it's impossible at this point. Terrified to try again, if my body just can't handle it. Apparently a referral to a specilist has or is being set up, but I know it could take months. I'm so numb, and am having a hard time finding support from a similar situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->