• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Republic Of Ireland Girls

Hey there, im joining in as a ROI lady :):) just got married on the 21st Feb :):):) sooo officially a wifie and a mummy :) Emin is 1 year on friday!!! How the time has flown!!!
How is everyone getting on xxx

CONGRATULATIONS babe
:wedding:

And Happy Birthday to your lil boy
:cake:

Yh am doing great thanks huniii, how are you?xx

Aw thanks :) i am afraid i dont get on this much, im back on fb though :) ill have to add ya again, i think i still have yer email addy. Im doing ok now, still on my own here, waiting fro him to get granted visa :cry:It is looking hopeless at the mo. plus he was talking about havin another baby:dohh: now that though is scaring me, its hard enough on your own with one very naughty toddler never mind bein pregnant again with another, plus the postnatal depression which im nearly over tg!!!! wouldnt want to go through that again as quick, its all i can handle at the moment...

How are you besides??? congrats on gettin to the 23wk mark :):):) time is flying:kiss:
xxxxxxxxx tc hun xxxxxxxxxx
heyaa huniii
nice to see u on here again... add me iff you want babe, user name: Lakeisha Kayleigh, you'll see me (eithaa be sunglasses pic or me in white JACKET)

Must be very hard on you with himself been out of country:hugs:
hope he gets sorted out soon..

amother baby be tough.. been preg again is superhard , cayden is such a handful of a toddler, v.naughty and michevious so if your little Boy is anything like my fella i can understand you there

I had bad PND too, came off tabs when i was ttc..
i was on 100mg of lustral daily.. dread it comming bk again
so thats another thing i can relate to with you:hugs:

how you feeling now babe??:hugs:

and thankyou hun. its been eventful already but just wishing all is gunna be okayy.. xx

Oooo Hi girls

Add me too - Claire 35 from Dublin :flower:

hi girls. im from down south. married in 2006, son kyle is 13 and currently in 1st yr in secondary and is a lovely grumpy, grunting teen. and nicole of course. teething like crazy, still not sttn properly, her new thing is waking around 11pm (now) for playtime and then stirring from 5am

hope ye lovely irish ladies are doing well.

Lou - 37 - Cork

hi girls. im from down south. married in 2006, son kyle is 13 and currently in 1st yr in secondary and is a lovely grumpy, grunting teen. and nicole of course. teething like crazy, still not sttn properly, her new thing is waking around 11pm (now) for playtime and then stirring from 5am

hope ye lovely irish ladies are doing well.

Lou - 37 - Cork

:hi: Lou
welcome..

your son sounds like typical teen :haha:
and your lil girl a proper lil diva, i can relate to the 5am stirring..
my son is 15mth now and teething bad, the unsettled nights is worst.. were on 2 in a row now, and now snuffles and cold comming on too.. not fun..

hope your doing good..
what part cork u from? I stayed in Balarney before in 07
and LOVED cork omg what a beautiful county and city..
xx

atm i would say nicole is worse lol.

i live in douglas, always have.

nicole has always been a bad sleeper, so i guess we are on month 9 lol but its been really bad since last week, i think. its all becoming a blur

hi sarah, nice to see someone else from cork. i dont feel all alone :haha:

anyone of ye ladies know of any working from home jobs? lots in the uk but none here.

anyone of ye ladies know of any working from home jobs? lots in the uk but none here.

been wondering the same myself..
have you ever tried AVON???

Mixed views from people on it.
but i used to do it, my mam took over from me, but last 1-2yrs
i've taken a main roll in it again, also we recruit as well as service our own customers too.. known as a teamleader,
with any sales works, people shud not be tricked into thinking big money is easily achieved, because it can involve alot of hard work, but i find it more rewarding than anything and is great to meet new people..

I love the idea of the whole working from home thing

Im also doing a home studies course in makeup artist
and actually going to look into a 1 night a week (2yr course) in Hair dressing now as soon as this is complete too.. xx

Hi!!!

Im from Dublin x

:hi:

welcome how are you?
if you want me to add you to pg1 just
pop your real name and age down and i will add you up :thumbup:
hope you doing good..

Pauline x

Hi, im great thank you!! My name is Olivia and im 22 from Dublin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts