• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Republic Of Ireland Girls

Thank you!!

Yeah it was lovely apart from the weather lol did you?

Hi all I just joined today I'm from NOrth Dublin myself. How are you all doing?:0)

Hi chic11 im from south Dublin :D xx

hey guys, just wondering where you are getting your cots and matresses from? also prams/travel systems? i saw one from and irish website babyaccessoriesireland or something, its the Fenix Active 3 in 1 travel system, looks wonderful, €319! can't find a review of it though!!

hey guys, just wondering where you are getting your cots and matresses from? also prams/travel systems? i saw one from and irish website babyaccessoriesireland or something, its the Fenix Active 3 in 1 travel system, looks wonderful, €319! can't find a review of it though!!

Cot i got for Cayden was Bella cot and mattress from Smyths

recommend: NO - AVOID, shabby and rattly and not best made
big disappointment, the ''dropside'' is most awkard terrible thing iv ever used
takes 2 people to drop it and trying to lift a 27lb toddler in sleeping and side not dropping is hard work, esp when your 8mth preg lol..

I also had the Trenton deluxe travel system (MOTHERCARE)
if you ave any chance of having a csec,
RECOMMEND NO - AVOID
its big, bulky, heavy and quite a nusiance at times,
takes up serious amont of space and wont fit in boot of our saloon cars
without been tilted at percise angle and catching on boot going down..

I seen a stunning pram a girl had other day Mothercare MY3 i think is name of it, looked so light, mobile and compact i was loving it..
would look into it myself but i need double buggy now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->