Resisting the urge to test.

april0628

Reaction score
I'm currently on 14dpo and I'm trying to resist the urge to test. I was taking clomid 50 mg this month and got a positive opk on cd15. I know I should be able to test but I'm just afraid I'll see :bfn: again. I go back to the doctor on the 13th. Should I wait to get tested then?

It's so hard to resist! When is your af due? I have been making it my goal to wait until af is due, I usually give in a day or two before.

It was supposed to be today but two days ago when I wiped I had a couple spots of blood which I related to implantation? And I read that it takes about 3 days after implantation for the hcg to build up.

If it were me id poas..... I'm addicted!! Fingers crossed for you 🌠🌠

It was only that one time. I kept watching for more and nothing happened. It was red which worried me a bit but because it was so little I brushed it off. I'm still having some slight cramping but nothing like when af comes.

I'd test I'm an addict too. Good luck

So I finally caved and tested and got :bfn: again. I still have hope that the hcg still hasn't built up enough yet. I just feel different this month.

Oh bummer, first gets crossed u get your bfp

Thanks... it's starting to feel like the :witch: is on her way. I'll keep you updated when I know.

Well af finally showed while I was at the doctors. She believes that I had a fertilized egg that just didn't make it. On to a new month of clomid :neutral:

:-( I'm sorry... You'll be in my thoughts. Lots of baby dust coming your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->