Resolving a subchorionic hemorage?

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just had an ultrasound today and while the doctor said the pregnancy seems healthy, he mentioned a small bleed behind the sac. He said it was nothing to worry about and I know he's right as I've had bleeds with both my son and daughter, but I was wondering if anyone knows if there is anything I can do to help it resolve?

Thanks!:flower:

I had this twice. In one pregnancy I had it up until 3 months and it resolved itself. I bled on and off (mostly on) for 3 months. They said it may cause me to miscarry. In my other pregnancies it was very short lived I think around 7 or 8 wks and disappeared. I think I spotted.

This happened to me in my first pregnancy. There's nothing really you could do except try and relax. In my case however I was bleeding up until 16 weeks even after the SCH was no longer seen on ultrasound... but I also had placenta previa which a dr said could have caused some of the bleeds in 2nd tri. Both things eventually resolved on their own though.

Thanks ladies :)

Just trying to keep a cool head during this pregnancy, and it is super rough!

There's really nothing you can do unfortunately. I started bleeding at 8 weeks and completely freaked out. Went in for an ultrasound and they said it was a SCH. Mine was small and my dr wasn't concerned at all. Just told me the rest would either absorb or come out either as spotting or all at once. I spotted the rest of that day but now at 13 weeks haven't had any issues since.

Hi everyone

This is my first pregnancy (10 weeks) and I had the lovely spot on my ultrasound too. Oddly enough I was in a bad car accident last week (imI banged up but baby is okay). The accident triggered my bleed to sott itself out of me. I had an OB appointment a few days ago and the bleed is almost completely gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->