Respect

lorrilou

Reaction score
Dont know if im posting in right section.

I have got a new found respect and admiration for women who have more than one young child.

I had my 9 month old nephew to stay last nite and by god was it hard.It wasnt that he was whingy or anything,he was great.But you need like 3 pairs of eyes,and about 20 arms.

How you guys manage it everyday i do not know.

Probably better in the baby bit - will move it only if you want me to :D

I am wondering 'bout this as well :baby:

it takes a lot of time to look for one already, so how I am going to do this when #2 is coming???

u just manage lol!!

Yup you have no choice. It's hard work but wouldn't be without them. Alex adores Ella, he just sits and smiles at her. I'd never have a gap like it again though!! Won't be ttc til end of this year/beg next :)

Ooh Kina you're having more so soon!:happydance: I thought you wanted a few years gap? Good for you xx

I'm so broody! DH is hoping in a year I wont be lol. I think that a 2.5 year gap is better than a 14 month! I know I'd have found it easier having a newborn and Ella at her age even now than what she was when Alex was born.

I tell you what though today I could have just walked out! I was giving Alex his lunch and he puked it all up, so I cleaned him up and was giving him his pud when Ella decided to go eat hers in the front room. I was a little worried about rice pud going everywhere but thought that it would be quite easy to clean up so I left her to it. I went out into the kitchen 5 mins later and passed the front room, looked in and did a double take. Ella had done a poo and decided to stamp it into the carpet and also mush it in with her rice pudding spoon. There was shit EVERYWHERE. She was covered in it, including her hands which she was using to shovel rice pud into her mouth.
I didn't know where to start! I stood there like a goldfish just wanting to disappear. The carpet is ruined! I chucked her in the bath, washed her down and then put fresh water in and left her up there (Bad Mummy!) whilst I tried to tackle the shit covered carpet. Alex was hysterical but I couldn't get him out of his highchair til the poo had gone. Honestly I could have run out of the house I was so stressed!

I told my mum what happened earlier and do you know what she said? 'Don't you watch her?'. I felt like kicking her in the shins! How can I watch them both at the same time if I'm feeding Alex etc?

I'm so broody! DH is hoping in a year I wont be lol. I think that a 2.5 year gap is better than a 14 month! I know I'd have found it easier having a newborn and Ella at her age even now than what she was when Alex was born.

I tell you what though today I could have just walked out! I was giving Alex his lunch and he puked it all up, so I cleaned him up and was giving him his pud when Ella decided to go eat hers in the front room. I was a little worried about rice pud going everywhere but thought that it would be quite easy to clean up so I left her to it. I went out into the kitchen 5 mins later and passed the front room, looked in and did a double take. Ella had done a poo and decided to stamp it into the carpet and also mush it in with her rice pudding spoon. There was shit EVERYWHERE. She was covered in it, including her hands which she was using to shovel rice pud into her mouth.
I didn't know where to start! I stood there like a goldfish just wanting to disappear. The carpet is ruined! I chucked her in the bath, washed her down and then put fresh water in and left her up there (Bad Mummy!) whilst I tried to tackle the shit covered carpet. Alex was hysterical but I couldn't get him out of his highchair til the poo had gone. Honestly I could have run out of the house I was so stressed!

I told my mum what happened earlier and do you know what she said? 'Don't you watch her?'. I felt like kicking her in the shins! How can I watch them both at the same time if I'm feeding Alex etc?

this is excactly what I am worried about as I am stressed out so easily :dohh:

this is excactly what I am worried about as I am stressed out so easily :dohh:

Yeah me too. My oh's mum used to tell me to get pregnant straightaway after having nicole, so glad i didnt no way cud i of coped!!

There are good bits though too :D Ella and Alex do love each other so much and are always kissing and hugging (ok she was kicking him in the head to day when I was in the kitchen but there are kisses too!). Plus now Alex is crawling he goes after Ella if she leaves the room bless him :D

:rofl: Kina that sounds like Rebecca with Lucy-kisses her but head buts her, and when Lucy is in her bouncer Rebecca lifts her leg and tries to Karate chop Lucy!

Oh and yesterday I nearly knocked Dale out-I went for a wee came back in the livingroom to find Lucy screaming-why I hear u ask-Rebecca dropped my mobile on her head!What was Dale doin-engrossed in Peppa Pig!:rofl:

Its stressful, u need eyes at the back of ur head!

Lol, men seem to be immune to them crying!

Glad Ella isn;t the only one that goes for the sneaky kick and hit. Though Alex is a king hairpuller!

haha this thread is 1 way to put people off having em close together!!!

Yeah me too. My oh's mum used to tell me to get pregnant straightaway after having nicole, so glad i didnt no way cud i of coped!!

and how do you find it with the age gap between yours?

Honestly, I don't know how I do it. I just do. I have a 3 yr old, a 19 month old (that just turned 19 months) and a 7wk old (as of today).

I just go with the flow. Some days, go smoothly, while others are just crazy.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread but everytime I see the title I get the Aretha Franklin song Respect stuck in my head :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->