Response from Asda following my complaint...

K

Katieeeee

Just had an email from Asda after I complained to them the other day:

Dear Ms Alder

Thanks for your email.

I’m sorry to hear about the service you received from both my colleagues. This is certainly not the levele of service we aim to provide our customers with. I can imagine how frustrating this must’ve been, if I were in your shoes I’d also be fuming.

We do our best to make sure that we deliver everything that has been ordered on time and in perfect condition. This is not always possible, this is something that we’re hoping to improve. I understand that you’ve had a bad experiences, we’ve noted this.

I’ve attached a free delivery evoucher onto your ASDA Account which expires on the 17th February 2010. I know that this won’t make up for the trouble you’ve had to go through but we ask that you accept this as a token of our apology.

I know that you’ve been greatly inconvenienced. I hope that you won’t let this deter you from shopping online with us again.

Kind regards

Natalie Gulwa

ASDA Home Shopping

Suppose it's better than nothing :smug:

Thats crap ..tbh i got a 15 e-voucher ...they really should refund your credit u used x

Thats crap ..tbh i got a 15 e-voucher ...they really should refund your credit u used x

How did you get that and what was your complaint about? Do you reckon if I emailed back and said about how I shouldn't have to waste my credit on sorting their mistakes out they might give me that too? :blush: or am I just being greedy?? :haha:

Push for more, you only have to google and get free delivery codes!

How did you get that and what was your complaint about? Do you reckon if I emailed back and said about how I shouldn't have to waste my credit on sorting their mistakes out they might give me that too? :blush: or am I just being greedy?? :haha:

they charged me double and never rang me bk i wrote a review on here and a member od asda team gave me her email address and claimed it was for goodwill and blamed my bank xx

Well a response is better than nothing, even if it is a crap response, i'd expect someone in customer service to send a better apology than that :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->