Responses, Experiences, and advice really really need some feedback. :)

Workinonbaby2

Mommy of 2!!
Reaction score
Here goes my story lol. I'm 23 and my boyfriends 28. I have a 2 year old little boy and he has 2 girls 9 and 2. My last period was June 3-7. We had unprotected sex 15, 17, and 21 (twice). We currently aren't trying to concieve so I haven't been thinkin' about it nor have I even thought I was pregnant but we really haven't been preventing it either. We were TTC last year hence the user name lol it's been a while since I've been on here. (we've talked about wanting one more) For the last few months I've been having dreams the first one was about 3 months ago I was telling my best friends little sister (who is already prego in real life) that I was prego too. three weeks later had another dream that I was in the delivery room giving birth. two weeks after that one I had a third dream where I took four tests and they all said positive and I went told my mom and boyfriend then I woke up having to tell myself it was a dream. This last dream was last friday june 28, 2013 where I was 5 months along and it was boy and then jumped to me holding him as a newborn and then I woke up. I thought they were weird but didn't think anything of it. this last dream had me convinced either I or someone close to me is either prego or would end up prego soon. Friday June 28, 2013 afternoon before the last dream we we're in the grocery store and walked right by some fresh peaches I about had a heartattack the smell of them seriously made my mouth water. I ate 3 peaches before we even left the parking lot lol. Since then I've noticed the only thing I've wanted to eat is fruit and pasta. We had lasagna friday night and my boyfriend asked for stuffed shells last night. My lower back is a little sore and my boobs although they aren't sensitive or sore I noticed this morning while I was getting dressed for work that they had gotten bigger bc my bra seemed a little smaller. The only other three things this week have been headaches, and extremely moody and tired. I did really ask myself if it could be pregnancy until yesterday because I'm now currently 2 days late i took a test 5 minutes ago and it was Negative though some say it may still be to early to wait another week.. I'm very regular normally anywhere between a 26-28 day cycle and it's a little confusing lol. What's even weirder I called my best friends mom yesterday and she's on vacay over in arizona but we are super super close I call her mom. With my first pregnancy she predicted mine and christys pregnancy. I told her I was really craving a huge fruit bowl or fruit in general especially peaches and watermelon and pasta and she said are you pregnant bc I've been craving the same exact stuff. I'm just curious if anyone has had a similar experience, want to share their story or may have some insight on whether I may be prego or not?

I had dreams I saw the positive line aswell and was pregnant in the months prior to when I did.. It was weird like my body was getting ready and warned me.
My boobs looked swollen in the next couple days after i became pregnant and my noobs slowly got sorer until the end of the month. I only done it twice the month I got pregnant too. I never followed dates tho...

I think it sounds like you could be, but then again woman's bodies are a nightmare to read haha. I think if your not pregnant now it's surely going to happen soon :) xx

thank you :) that's what others have told me that a lot of times dreams of prego can either me you are or it's a soon to be thing or someone close to you is or will find out if they are I did end up starting AF later that afternoon so if it comes this month we shall see we are necessarily trying but, we aren't preventing and we'll be excited either way :)

Last month I ended up starting my period we are kinda hoping this month it happens really aren't preventing but I'm 10dpo and 6days away from AF... so let's hope she stays away :)

Im going to guess next month :p.. Just because Im sure it will make you wait a little bit at least haha :)

Good lucckk x

thanks lol My mom has a pretty strong feeling it's this month we'll see lol it doesn't really matter when at this point we're pretty comfortable in our new home extra bedroom and financially. So I'm keepin' my F'xd....

Well I took a test this afternoon and its a BFP!! Almost immeadiately and super dark

Yay! Congratulations!! New it was coming! How are you feeling?

I'm ok just some sick feeling the last two nights saturday night I threw up everything and yesterday morning gagged at the smell of toothpaste lol this morning a little nausea and no appetite and some cramps throughout my lower back but other than that I'm ok :)

Ah yeah it's horrible the morning sickness.. Mine lasted till 18 weeks! Just experiment and find wht works for you.. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->