Resting Heart Rate

Clo

mum 2 an angel boy, and 2 rainbow boys
Reaction score
I've seen a few posts / articles on how people realised they were pregnant when they saw an increase in their Resting Heart Rate...has anyone ever tried this?

I have not personally tried it myself but I did read a post on here a couple months ago about another woman who was pregnant and noticed her resting heart rate increase.

Reactions: Clo
Saw mine increasing day on day and it's what made me test as it didn't drop for af as I expected

Reactions: Clo
This is mine this cycle...the red dot is ovulation day (or possibly the day after ov). It's totally different to my previous cycles but I'm trying not to get my hopes up! x

Screenshot_20210704-190503.png

I have not personally tried it myself but I did read a post on here a couple months ago about another woman who was pregnant and noticed her resting heart rate increase.

Oh that's good to hear. Thanks for letting me know! :)

I've seen posts about this as well and wondered if there was any truth to it. :witch: was due yesterday and she was a no show :bfn: this morning but yet my resting heart rate has been around 80 when its usually around 68.

Yes I did a post on this back in April when I got my BFP. It increased by which I thought was a lot and it’s stayed high. I’m 14 weeks now!

Yes I did a post on this back in April when I got my BFP. It increased by which I thought was a lot and it’s stayed high. I’m 14 weeks now!

Thank you!! I've been tracking it and usually I'm no higher than 66bpm and now I'm no lower than 72! Typically when I'm asleep my HR is down in the 50's (around 55-58) and now my average is 65. I'm 3 days late but still BFN on my tests. I'm wondering if my days are off and I ovulated on the 23rd or 24th which puts me at 13-14 dpo. I'm going to wait a few more days and test again.

Thank you!!! This is what mine was looking like until today when I've had a big-ish drop so I'm guessing I'm probably out this month. I tested this morning too and BFN so just waiting for AF to show now. I've always had a 10 day LP in the past so expecting it to come today really...

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy ❤️

Screenshot_20210708-094110.png

Thank you!! I've been tracking it and usually I'm no higher than 66bpm and now I'm no lower than 72! Typically when I'm asleep my HR is down in the 50's (around 55-58) and now my average is 65. I'm 3 days late but still BFN on my tests. I'm wondering if my days are off and I ovulated on the 23rd or 24th which puts me at 13-14 dpo. I'm going to wait a few more days and test again.

Good luck! xx

Good luck :)

I have been wondering this same thing! My resting heart rate is consistently in the mid 60s and ever since O day it has gone up to the mid to upper 70s and stayed there. I wasn't sure if there was any correlation or not. I have attached my HR chart and you can see on Jul 1 it took a huge jump and that was O day. I have also been having heart palpitations which I get with all my pregnancies. Will be testing starting tomorrow!

Screenshot_20210708-182416_Fitbit.jpg

Well my RHR had dropped when I woke up Thursday morning and AF started Thursday afternoon so there is definitely something in it. I think I will keep tracking it in future. xx

I have been wondering this same thing! My resting heart rate is consistently in the mid 60s and ever since O day it has gone up to the mid to upper 70s and stayed there. I wasn't sure if there was any correlation or not. I have attached my HR chart and you can see on Jul 1 it took a huge jump and that was O day. I have also been having heart palpitations which I get with all my pregnancies. Will be testing starting tomorrow!

View attachment 1100116

How did you get on? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"