restless before natural disasters

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
hard to explain and might be grasping at straws, i noticed the last few days before this mornig i was extremly restless and then when the earthquake and tsunami hit japan it was almost like i was calmer and drained. this also happened noticeable when haiti was hit in a similar manner... its happened a few times and only become settled when events happen (usually i have no idea they are happening/happened as don't watch news)

i might just be over sensitive but it seems to happen alot like that... someone highlighted it to me and since then i have been thinking... does anyone know of such things etc?

If you are sensitive then it sounds like you are picking up on stuff, as everything is connected, but some people find it easier to pick up on things. When there is a natural disaster there is a big release of energy in that area, which is maybe something that has been building up to breaking point. Also I don't know whether you get sensitive to weather (headaches before a storm etc), i guess sometimes its a major weatherly/earth event so on that level i would think if you are reet sensitive it would be possible to feel it.
Thats some of my theories anyway :) xx

thanks i always get headaches but i live in scotland lol :D i dunno what it is but apparently its happened all my life even when i was small etc meh life goes on.

Hi ya
I don't know if it's the same but I have dreams about natural disasters before they happen everything from tornados to earthquakes to the tsunamis. It's really scary because I feel a bit helpless as it can be the night before or weeks before. It runs in the family cos my mom dreams of plane and boat acciedents before they happen. I've never told anyone outside my family this before it feels strange admitting it all! My aunty if full on psychic and I have my moments predicting things before they happen.
Feels nice to get this out in the open lol xxxx
So your not alone Hun xx

wow that sounds both amazing and extremely overwhelming, but must be nice to have such a gift, do you get good stuff too?

i personally now think might it to do with electrical charge in the earth as the earth goes through alot before a natural disaster and it subconsously can be sensed in the atmospher. if that makes sens i don't think mine is in any way psychic.

I have dreams that come true and I can sense when something is going to happen. My stepnan was so healthy at christmas just gone and I was in the shower, got out looked in the mirror and I said she's going to die- and she had a stroke caused by brain cancer the same day and she died.

I've also felt it before my sister and friend died in the same week. xx

oh my that must be extremely scarey

ye kinda. Some things you just cant help feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->