result stick - period late 2 days - pos?

Congrats! that looks positive to me!!

Looks positive to me!

How many DPO are you?

Post tomorrows! =)

Thats a pocitive 100% .I dont even think its that light to be honest . Well done you must be very chuffed . xxxxx .

actually i try not to get excited at the first positive. simply because I did this last time and lost the baby before 6 weeks.
when I'm 12 weeks then I can get happy. :p I have miscarriages ALOT.

It does look positive to me, but I would test again just to be sure... :hugs: Hope this is it for you, hun.

Awwww Hun , I understand it must be heartbraking not getting excited . I fully understand why you are worrying , But keep your chin up and try stay positive :) .
Every one is entitled to excited at that lovely second line .
Super sticking dust for you . xx .

Awwww Hun , I understand it must be heartbraking not getting excited . I fully understand why you are worrying , But keep your chin up and try stay positive :) .
Every one is entitled to excited at that lovely second line .
Super sticking dust for you . xx .

thank you. :)

that is defo a positive - but I agree - retest in a couple of days. x

Have you tested anymore? Have you called your doctor to schedule an appointment?

AF SHOWN.
Or random bleeding after sex, One or the other.
:hissy:

Is it really heavy like AF? There was several times in early pg before I knew that I spotted after sex and it was just due to irritation of the cervix.

Is it really heavy like AF? There was several times in early pg before I knew that I spotted after sex and it was just due to irritation of the cervix.

im bleeding but not heavy like, not period like. my periods are usually a bit heavier and a bit clotty-er.
Its going from red-to-pink now.
Its more so watery and pinkish now.
but I do get cramps.
Not alot tho. idk whats going on but Im going to wait a bit.

I'd say wait it out a couple days and test again and see what you get. It might just be from your uterus stretching, left over lining your body wanted to get rid of or cervical irritation. A friend of mine had what she thought was AF normal, went in to see her doctor because she was gaining weight. Turned out she was 6 months along and what she thought was AF was because the baby implanted high and the lower half of her uterus didn't realize it was pg so it still shed its lining.

wierd yea hm... well bleeding slowed right down last night but came back this morning as brownish/pink colored.
not heavy, no clots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->