result stick - period late 2 days - pos?

update.
did another test about 3 mins ago.
results are iffy/unsure.
i'll post a pic in a min

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/kikimau/DSCF0721.jpg
neg.

Is that the same brand test? YOu should be testing with FMU when you change tests. Tests have different sensitivity. Good luck

this .. isnt a pregnancy anymore. I think it was chemical.

looks like :bfp: to me on the first one. IF the others weren't FMU it's hard to tell as you're early still.

okay i need some advice now. when did any of the preggers women start feeling the baby kicking gently.. that fluttery feeling? my first I got it at 12 weeks, the second I got it at 12 to. I'm 6 weeks now if i am pregnant and I felt like "flicking" on the inside of my uterus randomly while I was sitting down relaxing yesterday. It wasnt gas. definately not. and it wasnt hunger pains because I just ate not long before. Is there any other causes that can cause you to feel like a little being is flicking the inside of your uterus or fluttering against it?

I would say it is impossible to feel anything at 6 weeks hun , Maybe you are further along ... I wouldnt think before 12 weeks you would feel it either as all Facts show baby is below the pubic bone and under an inch big .
Good luck , And i would ask your Doctor for Bloods to check what is going on , You may have another medical reason that needs looking in to . xxxxx .

You wouldn't usually feel baby kick until 15-20 weeks.... some have been earlier (by a week or two) but you couldn't feel a baby move at 6 weeks, hun - it's just too small... and doesn't have arms or legs yet (it has little buds that are the beginings of it's limbs though :D).

I can't think of anything that would cause those sensations otherwise... I'd say maybe you were further along... but then you would definately be testing positive by then..

I'm sorry, hun - I just don't know :shrug:

I hope you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

Only thing I can suggest is phantom movements. Women who have given birth usually in the first year after the birth will still feel "phantom kicks" feeling as if the baby is still there kicking. Only thing I can think is because you want a BFP so bad you are feeling them.

Only thing I can suggest is phantom movements. Women who have given birth usually in the first year after the birth will still feel "phantom kicks" feeling as if the baby is still there kicking. Only thing I can think is because you want a BFP so bad you are feeling them.

Oh God yes - I am STILL getting these! When I lay on my side I can really feel movements, as Anna used to kick me in the side when I lay down, and I can still feel her now sometimes - 7 months after the birth! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->