Rib pain?

MEPride

Reaction score
Every so often I get rib pain in the front near where the ribs attach to the breast bone. Comes and goes. I theorized it's just my LO's feet resting snuggly up there (she has been head down all along). Does that sound right for around 27 weeks?

Also, this whole anterior placenta thing still wigs me out. This last week she has been moving around quite a bit and been feeling some good hard kicks off to the side. Today I've BARELY felt any movement and only if I pay close attention. The movement hasn't been off to the side so I'm thinking she is more in the center where the placenta is, which is why I can barely feel her. I'm trying not to worry as I just had a prenatal appointment yesterday and all was well, but I thought I was past the whole not being able to feel her thing because of the placenta. Am I wrong? Should I be more concerned about her not moving? I asked my mw a few appointments back about when I should be concerned about reduced movement and she couldn't/wouldn't give me a direct answer.

I'm right there with you on the placenta thing. Mine is anterior too and it drives me absolutely crazy when I can feel him on the sides really well one day and then barely/not at all the next because the little booger has moved. I'm just a few days ahead of you at 28 weeks too so hopefully it's so normal and we're just being paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->