Ridiculous amounts of watery CM at 1-2 DPO???

Just1more2

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I think I O'd on 7/20 or 7/21. I only had a tiny bit of EWCM this cycle which is not really normal for me.

For the last 2-3 days I have had CRAZY amounts of thin, watery, sort of milky CM. What is up with that?

My CP is also still high, soft and open. I have checked my CP daily and it has been that way for almost a week...

I have never O'd later than CD 18 and I am at CD 22 today.

Help? :shrug::huh:

It sounds like you may be about to ovulate now, however, this month after I O'd (confirmed with a temp rise), I had a gush of watery/milky CM! So, it could be normal. I'm sorry I'm not much of a help..lol. FX it's a good sign for us both!

Thanks for the reply!!

Fx this is the month for us both!

It would just be so bizarre to O this late in my cycle. Hmmmmm...

The only reason I thought that is because of your CP. If it's more firm and lower, I'd say you have already ovulated. You never know with our bodies. I've had a spot on cycle until I started TTC. The past 6 months of trying, my cycles have ranged from 27 days all the way to 40 instead of the 30 day cycle every month for as long as I can remember!

Thanks again, I will keep monitoring CP and see what happens :)

I see that you have a 7 year old, I have an almost 5 year old. What do you think about the age gap? I am worried that 5-6 years is too long, but I have heard both ends of the spectrum of opinions on that.:haha:

IM EXCITED!!!! just try to bd today and every other day if you can....fx to you!!

I'm more nervous about the fact that I'm not pregnant yet and it's been 6 months. I don't mind the age gap now, though I did not want to have kids this far apart, but I'm afraid as she gets older, she may not want to be involved as the "big sister" as she does now. She's been begging for a sibling for the past 2 years but the timing was not right and I wasn't married to my Husband at that time..lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->