Ridiculous itching no obvious cause??

MikaylasMummy

Mummy of 1 & TTC
Reaction score
Hi all,
Not sure if anyone would have any idea on this but worth a try.for the last few weeks i have had inscesant itching but ONLY on my lower stomach,sides lower back and thighs.there is no rash,I am definatley not gaining any weight,may be losing a tiny bit but nothing substantial and my skin does not appear to be dry.i put vitamin e cream on whenever the itching is bad and that soothes it for a while.
But I just have no idea whats causing it.it is in areas where I have stretch marks but why would they suddenly itch?could it be a hormonal thing maybe?i have had a small outbreak of pimples on me chin though nothing substantial.any input would be great!

Hi all,
Not sure if anyone would have any idea on this but worth a try.for the last few weeks i have had inscesant itching but ONLY on my lower stomach,sides lower back and thighs.there is no rash,I am definatley not gaining any weight,may be losing a tiny bit but nothing substantial and my skin does not appear to be dry.i put vitamin e cream on whenever the itching is bad and that soothes it for a while.
But I just have no idea whats causing it.it is in areas where I have stretch marks but why would they suddenly itch?could it be a hormonal thing maybe?i have had a small outbreak of pimples on me chin though nothing substantial.any input would be great!

could have wrote this myself. id go to the docs, i went with what youre describing and turned out i was anaemic! they gave me antihistamines for the itching too x

Ooh interesting I'm so glad you replied.ok I will take a trip to the docs when I get a chance.was your itching all over or just in areas that I described?iv just had a look and I can see tiny little pin point red dots but I did just exercise(rowing ergo meter) and had a hot shower so not sure if its from that or the itching

I have this too! On my thighs and calves. Its like an excrutiating itch. Doesn't happen often but every few weeks I get it and its so over bearing I have to scratch loads and I end up with massive bruises. I keep meaning to make an appointment with the doc too! Its only happenned since I've had elijah. Xx

I had itching and only thing I related it to is how I sleep! It was particularly bad right below my knees, shin I guess? Where it meets as I am mostly a side sleeper.

Hmm.iv googled this and only ever seen lots of people say theyv had it but never why.lol.i may try and make it to the docs today and ill let u know what they say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->