Right girls, help me pick a new pram! iCandy, Buzz or Oyster?

i had a buzz thats just been returned due to a fault, while i had it, it was fine, a lovely comfy pram for Lucy, we got our refund and now buying an icandy pear as will need a double :) we viewed it in the shop over the weekend and it looked fab :) the shopping basket underneath looks huge compared to the non exsistent one on the quinny buzz!

When my husband and I first saw the babystyle oyster we fell in love with it.Its small, light and looked really nice. However our excitement and love for this soon vanished. When our baby turned 6 months ( last summer) i took him on a day out on the bus and the breaks ceased. We put it down to the breaks and wheels needing a bit of oil. Got the wd40 out and oiled the breaks. It worked fine after this until the right front wheel fell off whilst my son was in the buggy. This happened again and again. During the winter last year i took my son to nursery and the back wheels ceased, the breaks stopped working and the right front wheel came off- all on the same day!!! This buggy i really nice looking and small, but i would not recommend it to anyone. My son is 14months now and i do not want to put him in that buggy to the point where my husband now carries our son to nursery. I have met another mum with the same buggy ( hers was only 3months old) and she's been experiencing the same issue with the front wheel falling off! I am very disappointed in this buggy as i thought it would be practical, but i do not feel that it is safe at all! just wanted to share this with any future mums thinking of getting this. Im not saying they are all the same however do keep this post in mind when you are looking at buying this buggy.

i have had a look at the oyster it does look very compact but the seat unit doesn't look much no sides very open.

so i would go with cherry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->