Right it's official I'm bored...

alio

Reaction score
Girls, I am now soooooo bored!!!! I can't think of anything to do that I haven't done a million times before in a supposed effort to hurry this baby out!!!

I'm actually looking forward to going to the Post Office today. There is something wrong with me!!! In my head!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my 'last' (oh right yeah) midwife appt today...... I just want this sodding baby now!!

Hope you're all keeping entertained and busy....

P.S. If I smell any more Fairy Non Bio or hear the washing machine stop again ready for me to reload I will scream........:rofl::rofl:

xxx

I hear ya sister!!! YAWNSVILLE, Tennessee!! :sleep:

Awwww bless ya. Theres only so much cleaning you can do before you wanna scream!! Hope baby comes for you soon.

Awww huni, i know the feeling there is only so many times you can clean and repeat yourself..... Your lucky you have hopefully only 5 days to go... i still have 33 day :(!!
I get excited when the post arrives just so i can read the crappy leaflets!
how bout baking a cake i have done this many of times!
x

I love you all!!!!!! So happy that others are sharing in my boredom.... thanks ladies, you really are gems....

MervsMum - I am starting to think my village IS Yawnsville, Tennessee... I start to get excited when I step outside the door to chase my stupid chickens back into their silly little house.... Yessum!

Rayven - If I clean again, I will kill myself...... I actually cried the other day becuase I was cleaning the floor....AGAIN!!! Ha ha, i am officially pathetic as well as bored. x

MummyJade - I truly feel your 'leaflet reading pain'!!! Ha ha!!! I now know all about any local businesses including all services they offer, their telephone number, fax numbers...... Hee hee... Now you say I've only got 5 days but I just know I'm going all the way over!!! So looks like I should settle myself in for the long haul.. Local businesses watch out...

I know how you feel!! Luckily my OH bought his brothers old xbox off him just for me so i now spend my days glued in front of that!! Haha x

God girls, enjoy it! Have a long bath, eat a big bar of chocolate, do your nails, go shopping, have a nice long walk..

I know how you feel!! Luckily my OH bought his brothers old xbox off him just for me so i now spend my days glued in front of that!! Haha x

I tried it Tone, OH's Playstation........ but one of the buttons doesn't work, he told me really quite far into a game when I was drowning in water and couldn't get out..... (Ha ha!!!)

Plus I'm so sick of people saying, 'ooooh, relax now while you have the chance, because when that baby's here...........' Yup, I get it!!

xx

Hee hee Toria...... I didn't mean you... I look like pure evil now.... Ha ha!!

Rayven - If I clean again, I will kill myself...... I actually cried the other day becuase I was cleaning the floor....AGAIN!!! Ha ha, i am officially pathetic as well as bored. x

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm sorry. :blush: I know its not funny but i couldn't help but laugh at that!! Can't you get some girlies round for a night in with a dvd and a HUGE tub of icecream?? I know that doesn't help you during the day much, but at least it'd be something.
I'd be shopping - but i think my hubby is getting a bit worried at the state of our bank balance! I think this pregnancy has turned me into a shopaholic!

eat a big bar of chocolate
Now theres an idea i can jump on board with (but i think i ate enough of the good stuff yesterday!! :blush::blush:

Plus I'm so sick of people saying, 'ooooh, relax now while you have the chance, because when that baby's here...........' Yup, I get it!!
Yep i'm only just in my third tri but OMG you can only hear that so many times without wanting to punch someone square in the face! My OH left me thismorning by saying that he knows i'm tired and wants me to put my feet up and take it easy today! https://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr255/shirley888y/c37219ad.gif I know he means well but if i watch anymore daytime telly i think my brains are gonna dribble out through my ears!!!​

Yep i'm only just in my third tri but OMG you can only hear that so many times without wanting to punch someone square in the face! My OH left me thismorning by saying that he knows i'm tired and wants me to put my feet up and take it easy today! https://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr255/shirley888y/c37219ad.gif I know he means well but if i watch anymore daytime telly i think my brains are gonna dribble out through my ears!!!​

Ha ha ha!!!!! Legendary...... And you can laugh at me sobbing whilst cleaning the floor, it's allowed, i know i would!!!! :winkwink:

Your suggestions are good... I will try my best!! Ha ha... Failing that I WILL have to resort to cleaning suicide. xxx

Failing that I WILL have to resort to cleaning suicide. xxx

DON'T DO IT!!!! Right......nice and slowly........step away from the cleaning products!!!!

This is what i have to come in the next month or so eh ... a tenner says i will end up going to work for a couple of hours just for something to do lol

yeah - part of me is glad to be moving house on Monday - at least I'll be so busy I won't have to endure the boredom of the last couple of weeks! On the other hand - I would love for someone to come in and pack up my house and then unpack again at the other end. You're more than welcome ladies...any takers?!!!

This is what i have to come in the next month or so eh ... a tenner says i will end up going to work for a couple of hours just for something to do lol

I actually thought I was envying my OH going to work the other day! We're both in Social Work and it's a bloody stressful job so why I wanted to go back God only knows... Don't worry PP.... you may be able to stave off the boredom... I hope you can..... xxxxxx

yeah - part of me is glad to be moving house on Monday - at least I'll be so busy I won't have to endure the boredom of the last couple of weeks! On the other hand - I would love for someone to come in and pack up my house and then unpack again at the other end. You're more than welcome ladies...any takers?!!!

Hee hee....I suppose it should be me seeing as I started off this little moan....... xxxx

:rofl:

The thing is, I've got so much to do and I'm also bored - but I just can't bring myself to do any of it. It's all boring stuff that will only make me boreder (if that's a word lol). I seem to spend my days sitting at this desk while poor DS entertains himself playing xbox or watching crappy kids tv :blush: so despite the fact that I'm moving house in less than a week, and have a squillion things I should be doing, I feel your boredom. Pregnancy has made me lazy becasue I know I can get away with it :rofl:

I'm bored too, i cant do anything in the house to help build today, the fecking heating has gone off so i'm freezing my butt off. I have cleaned at the stables and cleaned my car and cleaned the caravan :cry: I cant play with any baby stuff, i want to have a job to do :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->