right! part 2

Mynxie

Reaction score
how many are left in the TTC gang?

My AF still hasn't shown grrrrrrrrrrr but I'm not pregnant....

(((hugs))) to everyone whose AF did show xx

I am still in the 2 WW....I am 12 DPO and gonna test on Friday if nothing happens by then (Oct 5th). I have a feeling :witch: is coming for me though...getting those kind of cramps. But we'll see!

I had those cramps to and ended up pregnant, so there is still hope for you Shawl0528

Not out ....

Just continuing to try in a positive light with plenty of fun nights to look forward too first ;)

x

Thankyou Hun, I have cried a river this morning, but I need to pull myself up and move forward.

Cheers mate:hugs::hugs::hugs:

This is my first month trying!!! Not sure when is my ovulation as I dont quite know my cycle length now that I am off the pill. But this is CD 14 -so I have been BD'ing and will be for the next couple of days quite often!!!

Good luck to everyone!

aw bek hunnie :hugs: your def still in!

i am on cd3 too suz :happydance:

i am over my 5 week and 5 day period :happydance::happydance:

bring on the sex :rofl:

It's just frustrating isn't it?!

I've honestly got to the point now, where, if I am pg, great! But if I'm not, great! lol
I just want to know.

(((hugs)))

Feeling teary and pee'd off at the world tonite. I totally understand. I have reasons for AF being a bugger but those reason's just aren't acceptable to me! PMSL

Hope u get a BFP hun x

Good luck hun, hopefully you will have that BFP very soon!!

I'm on CD43 tomorrow! Still no AF, still no BFP (although not tested for 3 days).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->