right! part 2

I'm still here as well. The :witch: got me on Friday.:hissy:

Normally the bitch is moving her stuff out by now, but she seems to be really settling in for a long stay this time.:hissy:

ahhh about an hour after i posted that the witch got me. Im fine with it, i wasnt actively TTC.

OPKs came today....bit scared to use them tbh....when should I start using them? Should i wait til next cycle.....if it ever comes....on day 39, sore boobs still, areolas a bit darker, back slighly achey sparatically and abdomen feels fine most of the time....but still really really moody!

should I have started another thread asking about that?

OPKs came today....bit scared to use them tbh....when should I start using them? Should i wait til next cycle.....if it ever comes....on day 39, sore boobs still, areolas a bit darker, back slighly achey sparatically and abdomen feels fine most of the time....but still really really moody!

depends how long your cycle is really.

I start mine at CD10 for a 28-31 day cycle

thats me 4 days overdue now! The waiting game really does suck! no sign of:witch:yet. got a docs apointment today so shall see how that goes! :hi:

Good Luck with your appointment.

Sinead

ok...so last time I didn't have AF for a long time, I didnt have and CM....this time I have been having CM - day 41 or 42 or summit now, but getting cramping again - had that a couple of weeks ago too though....

part of me thinks 'test' but most me me things 'stop being a stupid cow'

what would u do?

Well, I speak as a POAS-Addict, so bear that in mind but I would test!

LOL I'm resisting the urge to be a POAS addict! lol

I'm still here, Month3, CD16 - after 2 x 42 day cycles, it looks like I'm returning to my normal 32 day cycle as have got EWCM today...

Fingers x'd for all you girls

xx

well Im on cycle day 10 we BD the night beofre last (call it a practice run) im off tonight thursday and friday night so plenty of oppurtunity without me being knackard and falling asleep, that usually happens. fingers crossed, good luck to all in the 2WW xxxx

had EWCM for few days but been hurting 2 much to DTD

DTD day i got +ive OPK and the day before...but hadnt done it for a few days before that

have i ever mentioned that I hate my body!? lol

I'm on my 2 WW here, not feeling like this is going to be the month though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->