Right thats it! iv had enough! Im having a curry and sex tonight!

Well a curry won't be working it magic on me it came and was too hot for me to eat lol xxx

Well a curry won't be working it magic on me it came and was too hot for me to eat lol xxx

The hotter the better I heard:shrug:

I heard its the chilies in the curry that get you going..hopefully someone will be in to correct me and be more specific. Good Luck 2 all ya ladies.x x x

I tried but I'm to much of a pussy and it started making me sweat and every thing lol xxx

Me n my oh had jamaican last night i had curry chickn from and we dtd started losin my plug and ive been losin it since smh contractin some as well lol

LOL... you think pineapple gave you heartburn...? Wait until that curry sets in, Mama.... :haha:

darit i feel asleep no sexy time :haha:

yes my due date is tommorrow BUT they gave me a due date of 10/11 after 14/11 so im just oing by the later one/

Given the size they reckon your baby is, I would say it should be well ready to evacuate!!! Good luck hon xxx

Well i had an indian for dinner last night and DTD this morning and still nothing apart from a few more sharp twinges. Hope you had more luck than i did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->