Ring sizes?

katieandbump

Reaction score
Don't suppose anyone is any good at converting ring sizes, theres a ring i rly like on ebay but having trouble finding my size.

I've measured all my fingers and they are as follows in inches...

thumb 3 inchs
index 2 3/4 inchs
middle 2 3/4 inchs
wedding 2 1/2 inchs
little 2 inchs

I also put my ring i have always worn on my middle finger up against this chart and it came up as size 6.
https://pages.ebay.com/buy/guides/ring-sizing-guide/

I really want to know my ring sizes in letters, but can't find anything thats making any sense of it every site i look at seems to come out with a diff letter lol.
Thanks xxx

Right so according to this site
https://www.celtarts.com/ring_size.htm

thumb 3 inchs z4????
index 2 3/4 inchs Z3
middle 2 3/4 inchs Z3
wedding 2 1/2 inchs W
little 2 inchs M

That sounds very wrong and massssssive to me lol. my fingers rly arent that big?
It is wrong.... if on the ebay chart i put my ring up to the right size and it said american 6 which on the chart i'm using says i should be L1/2 not Z3 lol arggghhh

yeah gd idea they measured me a while ago totaly forgot what it was, but like everything i do its last minute and the auction is ending tonight so thats why i was trying to get sum advice lol never mind i'll just wait.

i know here in canada, basically any place that sells rings, has something to measure your fingers with... and they don't charge you or anything. just takes 2 secs to slip on the different bands...
although, i know here it's just sizes... like, my wedding band finger is a size 8... i've never heard of them with letters here.
are letters the normal way of talking about ring sizes??

Okay from what i can work out based on what you said you've measure the length of your fingers...ring size is about how big they are around. L is probably about right for a ring for your wedding finger (or middle if you have slim fingers) xx

i know here in canada, basically any place that sells rings, has something to measure your fingers with... and they don't charge you or anything. just takes 2 secs to slip on the different bands...
although, i know here it's just sizes... like, my wedding band finger is a size 8... i've never heard of them with letters here.
are letters the normal way of talking about ring sizes??

In the UK its letters :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->