Ring turning finger black a sign of pregnancy?

meggabear

Mommy, daddy and Caiden
Reaction score
sorry for bothering you lovely ladies as I am not even sure if I am pregnant just yet. signs are popping up and I'm hoping to ask those who are currently expecting for some answers since other threads have been very quiet, who knows, as i type this i might get an answer, lol. but here are some things I'd like to ask, if I may:

is it a sign if your ring turns your finger black?
I'm having alot of white discharge and mild cramping, and my nipples are super sensitive tot he point i do not want them touched, and if pinched mlk comes out. to note I have lso had a breast augmentation, so, any advice or help on this? I'm really conused as I am a wee bit late on AF.:shrug:

I don't know about the ring business! Never heard that before but intrigued now! I think all you can do is test! xx

gold has always turned my skin black if i rub it some one told me its something to do with zinc .....i have no clue if this true lol good luck :)

I have no idea about the ring thing. I didn't notice that with me. The other symptoms sound similar to what I experiences before my BFP, although i didn't have any discharge coming out of my nipples. Still don't. Good luck!

Thank you all for replying :) it has calmed me down a bit, I had taken a test yesterday and it was neg, however with my son I had to go to the doctors office to get blood done for a positive so I'm a bit skeptic with HPT in general. I'm still having a hard time staying awake at all, I just hope I'm not getting my hopes up. thanks alot ladies :) truly

Not one I've ever heard of before but that doesn't mean it's not a sign. Everyone reacts differently. Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted! x

I will do my best to keep all posted, I'm planning on testing by the end of the mont if AF doesn't rear her head with an unwanted belated visit :)

tiredness and sensitive nipples could be signs! Not sure about the ring though as I wear tungsten (allergic to nickel (which is in gold jewellery), and to silver and several other materials!)

When a gold ring turns ur skin black it means u are low in iron or anemic. if u rub it on ur face u will have a black line that u can rub off. quick trick in the medical field

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->