Ring turning finger black a sign of pregnancy?

meggabear

Mommy, daddy and Caiden
Reaction score
sorry for bothering you lovely ladies as I am not even sure if I am pregnant just yet. signs are popping up and I'm hoping to ask those who are currently expecting for some answers since other threads have been very quiet, who knows, as i type this i might get an answer, lol. but here are some things I'd like to ask, if I may:

is it a sign if your ring turns your finger black?
I'm having alot of white discharge and mild cramping, and my nipples are super sensitive tot he point i do not want them touched, and if pinched mlk comes out. to note I have lso had a breast augmentation, so, any advice or help on this? I'm really conused as I am a wee bit late on AF.:shrug:

I don't know about the ring business! Never heard that before but intrigued now! I think all you can do is test! xx

gold has always turned my skin black if i rub it some one told me its something to do with zinc .....i have no clue if this true lol good luck :)

I have no idea about the ring thing. I didn't notice that with me. The other symptoms sound similar to what I experiences before my BFP, although i didn't have any discharge coming out of my nipples. Still don't. Good luck!

Thank you all for replying :) it has calmed me down a bit, I had taken a test yesterday and it was neg, however with my son I had to go to the doctors office to get blood done for a positive so I'm a bit skeptic with HPT in general. I'm still having a hard time staying awake at all, I just hope I'm not getting my hopes up. thanks alot ladies :) truly

Not one I've ever heard of before but that doesn't mean it's not a sign. Everyone reacts differently. Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted! x

I will do my best to keep all posted, I'm planning on testing by the end of the mont if AF doesn't rear her head with an unwanted belated visit :)

tiredness and sensitive nipples could be signs! Not sure about the ring though as I wear tungsten (allergic to nickel (which is in gold jewellery), and to silver and several other materials!)

When a gold ring turns ur skin black it means u are low in iron or anemic. if u rub it on ur face u will have a black line that u can rub off. quick trick in the medical field

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->