ringing in my ears .....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by tayna77, Jun 6, 2011.

1. tayna77

tayna77 Mother of 1 and expecting

anyone else have this? i've notice the ringing in my ears alot more than normal. it is so annoying. i feel like something is wrong but i googled it and its quit common i guess in pregnant woman due to lact of blood flow. i dont remember having this in my first pregnancy. matter fact i didnt have any weird symptoms with being pregnant then at all. this one i have ringing and random weird heart beats that make my heart beat very hard and fast then stop. freaks me out. anyone else have the same thing? or am i the only one ....:wacko:

2. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

it can be linked to iron levels being low hun might be worth mentioning to your MW/Doctor just in case she wants to do another blood test to check

3. laughingduck

laughingduck Mother of one daughter

Ya it's called tinnitus. It can be made worse by higher blood pressure. We have 50% more blood running through our veins so this could be what's causing it. I have it as well. I'm hoping it goes away after delivery- it's annoying!

4. tayna77

tayna77 Mother of 1 and expecting

i really dont think its my iron but i can have it checked out. thanks for the replies ladies!:kiss: