• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rio Lesleigh Meehan born 28/1/08

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Well exactly 9 pm sunday i felt a pop an rushed to bathroom where i knew waters had gone, rang labour ward who asked me to come in.
My mum come an got us we took Kai to grandmas and off we set once here i was examined an was found to be 1 cm so the mw did a sweep and got me to 3 but also found that Rio had poo d inside me, not very lady like huh anyway i was told they would have to start me off now cos its dangerous if she inhales it. They took me to LW and things started with the drip etc, anyway no one examined me again till 5 am by now i was crullin the walls and they found that i was 4 cms and also that my front waters were still intact!!!!! so i was contracting but nothing was happening they had to get the docs in and thats when it all started i was beggin them to do something they broke the waters and checked me again at 11 and guess what i was only 6 cms and swellin up, thats when they took bloods from Rio whom seemed ok but a decsion was finally made to do a section, it was like somethin u watch on tv very scary, anyway she entered the world at 1.37 pm 28/1/08 7lb 2 oz length 51 cm and head 35.5 cms shes gorgeous.
She was fine no need for treatment as didnt inhale anything and daddy just vroke down was amazing.
we are both doin ok just waitin to see if we can go home today!
Wobs my bat dead on phone just incase uve texted
ill post pics asap.
xxx

must have been very scary for you hun.

congratulations on your LOs arrival

wishing you a quick recovery

xx

:) im so pleased shes finally here for you. i bet you shes gorgeus :)

Awww congratulations hun!! Hope your both home soon!!!:hugs:

congratulations on your LO, Soph. Glad the two of you are alright! I hope you have a speedy recovery.

And YAY! You made it in January :D

I didn't want to disturb you hun :hugs:

Glad your both well & hope you are recovering hun

x

Congrats hon! hope you and Rio can come home soon :hugs:

Congrats Sophie. Hope you and Rio are allowed to go home soon.

Congratulations!!!!:happydance: Hoping for a fast recovery for you!!!:hugs:

Congrats Sophie and welcome to the world Rio.XXXXXXXXXXX:hugs:

congrats to you, OH and Kai, bet Rio is a little sweetie.. hope u have a speedy recovery X

CONGRATS on you PRINCESS Sophie!!!

huge congrats hun! sorry you had a bit of a time of it :( cant wait to see pics!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->