RIP My Sweet Angel.

xforuiholdonx

Momma to Emma and Coltin!
Reaction score
I found out yesterday when I went in for a routine appointment, that my child had no heartbeat. They arent sure exactly why this happened, or why it happened nearing the 13th week, but it has. Inner uterin fetal demise due to a chromosomal or genetic defect. I might not be on for a few days, I have surgery this morning to have everything taken care of. I almost completely lost it yesterday signing the paperwork.
"I'll miss you sweet child of mine. I always knew you were to beautiful for this hell. Spread your wings and learn to fly up there, and always know, that I loved you...:cry:

Im so sorry hun, stay strong where all here for you xxx

Awww hunni thats terrible :( I know how much you were looking forward to this aswell from reading your other posts... Words can't take away what your feeling but your little baby will be up in heaven with all the other little angels, so he/she won't be alone :)

:hugs: hope everything goes okay with your surgery xxx

Aww hun so sorry 2 hear of your loss. Be strong xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this Hon :hugs: Stay strong but let yourself grieve properly as well, in whatever way you need.

Your angel is safe and knows how loved s/he is.

R.I.P little angel :(

Hope all went as well as possible with the surgery this morning, make sure you get plenty of rest now <3 Will be thinking of you & wish you all the luck in the future

Meg
x

My thoughts are with you and i'm so sorry for your loss! :(

Stay strong sweet heart xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you, bless your little one. :hugs:

oh geez...Im SOOOO sorry.

I had a miscarriage at 12 wks, so i know how difficult it is for you.
please take care, you're in my prayers

Rest in peace little angel. You were to beautiful for this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->