Rise on nappies

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I think we must be at an awkrad inbetween stage with the sizings on our nappies..

how high do you think the rise should go on a nappy?
At the bellybutton or just below it?

It depends on the nappy. Our ittis sit "hipster" style, below the belly button. Others like our fitted HL and high rise WN sit on/above the belly button

The ones we have (naughty baby) If we have the medium setting, it sits below his bellybutton but when were putting it on, quite often the poppers unpop - which makes me think thats too small, so i try the large and it goes so high up on Alex! About teh bellybutton or just above.

Just go with what works best. Perhaps try it on the highest setting and see if it works?

i have some of both tbh, some below belly button and some over, i dont think theres much difference, at least not on leyla, i know for night time use high is obv better because its less likely to leak out the back, for during the day i dont notice much difference but depends on babys body shape i suppose, i usually go by when they stop doing up they need to be on the next rise setting too, i know quite a lot of people prefer high rise which is why ive just changed my nappies to slightly higher rise

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->