Rite Aid OPK...which one is positive?

everclear8j

Reaction score
So I have been taking opks since CD 12, my cycle is an average of 30 days, + or - 2 days. This is my first time using OPKs and TTC #1. Anyways, I thought that CD 15 was a positive since it showed up so much faster than any day preceding. The last one is todays (CD 18- FMU) and I know it is positive because it is darker than the control. My question is: Are any other days positive?

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 59
it looks like today is the peak of your surge and you will ovulate between 12-36 hrs from now good luck

it looks like today is the peak of your surge and you will ovulate between 12-36 hrs from now good luck

I agree with the above- today looks great! Although now as I reread your posts, you say you've used FMU for today's ... I don't think you are supposed to use FMU... testing should be done between 10am and 8pm is what I've heard...

:dust:

do not use FMU :nope: your body produces a naturel lh hormone tet later in the day

your not supposed to use fmu because it builds in the middleof the night and there may not be enough to give a + with ur diluted pee. but clearly that wasnt a problem for you. You still got your positive so dont worry about when you tested. Get BDing!!!! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->