Road Rage (Rant)

laurenmitch

Reaction score
Sorry but i need to vent!

Was going shopping this morning when some careless little so and so went straight into the back of my poor millie the mini! Absolutley livid, he didnt even look remotley sorry or care about the damage in the slightest!! Im literally furious! I can't stand irresponsible drivers :( the only thing thats made me feel better is that i spoke to this really nice solicitors called winns and theyve already sorted me a hire car -least there's still some decent people out there eh!!? - because my baby is RUINED!! :( has anyone else on here used them, are they good? they seem to be so far! Literally so angry though, horrible little toad, if i didnt have road rage before im definatley going to develop it now - thought i was going to cry when i seen the state of my bumper!

AAAAND rant over. Sorry but I needed to vent that! RIP Millie :(

I've dealt with them in the past at work (I'm a motor claims negotiator) and not had issues with them.

Poor car it's such an inconvenience.

Why would you go to a solicitor rather than letting your insurance companies deal with it?

^^ I was thinking that to?

I'm confused, i dont drive but isn't this what insurers are for?

I've dealt with them in the past at work (I'm a motor claims negotiator) and not had issues with them.

Poor car it's such an inconvenience.

It really is Im just so angry I think I wouldnt be so bad if he'd shown any sort of apology! Oh well that sounds like a good thing then, thanks :)

Why would you go to a solicitor rather than letting your insurance companies deal with it?

because going through the solicitors wont affect my insurance premium and i wont have to pay my excess

This!

So many reasons why somebody would go via solicitors rather than direct to insurers...perfectly legit. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->