roast beef

Tracybabydust

Reaction score
since last week all i crave is roast beef n gravy with onion. Its scortching hot and ive just walked to local sandwhich shop to get one! Yum yum. Not to bad a craving to have could be worse. Whats yours??

I haven't had any this time round yet I've gone of sweets that's a little shocking for me but hopefully they won't be as strange as with my son! x

Mine has been cheese. Pizza, cheeseburger, nachos... its pretty bad.

I havent had any cravings yet but i have gone off tea and anything sweet, which is maybe a good thing because my tum is so bloated i already look 6months pregnant!!:flasher:
xxx

Boooo I haven't had any yet, I was hoping to have a laugh at random cravings for pickle in ice cream but no.

There's nothing that I've been put off either.

corned beef and tomato sandwhiches, ready salted crisps, poached eggs on toast, diet coke. totally gone off chocolate, tea, cofee, buns, etc.

totally gone off crisps. even the thought of them makes me want to puke. which is strange coz i was a big crisp lover before. im craving a lot of sweet stuff, chocolate and haribo and rolo yoghurts! incredibly unhealthy but ive been so ill that i'd rather eat something unhealthy than nothing at all.

A few weeks ago it was mushrooms peppers and rice that I couldn't get enough off, now I've gone off it all... Sweet & sour sauce with ANYTHING (horribly, I tried a shortbread biscuit dipped in sweet & sour, and it was gorgeous... >.< ) And I'm also craving a lot of spaghetti and rice dishes in general. Cheese toasties too, oooo yumm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->