Roasted and pistachio nuts?

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Hi I am really craving these and started eating them yesterday, then someone said ithey were sure when pregnant your not allowed nuts? My minds a blank and for the life of me don't know the answer?
Is it ok ?
Tia x

"It's fine to eat peanuts during pregnancy, unless of course you're allergic to peanuts yourself. There's no evidence that eating peanuts, or foods containing peanuts, while you're pregnant affects whether or not your baby develops a peanut allergy"

It's actually recommended to eat nuts... there's now evidence that mom's who worried about causing peanut allergies so avoided nuts in pregnancy actually did more harm than good.... so I say eat as much as you want! Especially if you're craving them!!!!!

I ate A LOT of nuts and PB even though my DH is mildly allergic. My son definitely isn't allergic and adores PBJ. There's theory that introducing stuff in utero can actually help prevent allergies.

I ate bags and bags of pistachios when I was prego with first. It was fine. The would be careful with plain peanuts as they are often grown on heavily pesticide fields as they grow fast and put a lot of nitrates back into barren ground. Try organic for peanuts.

Thanks for the replys lady's :)

No worries on plain peanuts in craving the tastiest going :lol:
X

I just had mixed nuts...never heard they weren't safe...

Now I am craving Pistacchios :)

I've been told it's safe to eat nuts. Been eating all different kinds :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->