Rocking on all 4's and crawling

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
DD2 has just started rocking on all fours (literally today) and I was just wondering how long after your LO started rocking was it until they started crawling?

DD1 didn't crawl until she was 9 months and she was never a rocker so just curious to see the time scales

TIA :flower:

Not a clue but tell Daisy I said she's not allowed to be growing up this quick! :haha:

My DD started rocking on all fours at 4 months old and started crawling at 6.5 months old. The rocking stopped as soon as the crawling started thank goodness. For those 2.5 months she would wake herself up constantly at night to rock!

I would say she was rocking for about 1.5 months before she started crawling on all fours. She was doing the army crawl before she mastered that one though. :)

I agree with about 1.5 months, Thomas did that about 4.5 months, he then army crawled at 5 months and crawled properly at 6 months.

My daughter rocked my son didn't! She did it for around 1.5/2 months before she actually crawled. I remembered thinking she would never move just rock forever. X

I think mine started to do it around 6-7 months. She crawled the day she turned 8 months, so probably about 1-2 months.

Amelie started rocking on all fours at about 9 months and started crawling properly just before she turned 10 months.

Callum never rocked on all fours, he army crawled from 8 months and just started proper crawling randomly at 10 months.

Zoe started rocking on all fours at about 6 months and started crawling at 7.5 months. So about a month and a half for us.

It took around 1.5 months for James I think. He just seemed to be rocking for ages but then started crawling around 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->