Roller skates good idea or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

excited07

Reaction score
my 2 dd's who are 4 and 5 have asked for roller skates for Xmas do you think they are too young for them or ok, don't want to waste my money if they won't be able to do them

My two got skates last year when they were 4 and 2. Harvey got tri wheel ones that turn into in line skates when he gets a bit better. Vincent got over the shoe quad ones. Both loved them and after a bit of practice were able to use them alone. Just make sure you also get knee and elbow pads and I'd say 4 and 5 year olds would be fine.

We've for Lucas some over the shoe quad ones this year and he is going to be a month off 5, I'm sure it will take a but of practice but they will manage them in the end. We got ours for £9.99 in The Entertainer xx

Mine got them for their birthdays at 4 and 2 this summer; they are the kind that fit strapped over their shoes. The thing I would mention is if your kids have wide feet/wide shoes, they may not work for them. My kids' shoes are too wide to fit in the skates, so they have to try to use them without shoes on. THey are meant to be used with shoes on, so really don't work too well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"