Rolling over

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
All mums who have 5month olds, can they roll over yet? Oliver did it once when he was around 4months but he's never done it again since and i'm startin to worry if he's getting abit behind. I wonder if its because he's such a chubby boy! x

dont know if this helps, but sage is 2 months and she rolled over a few weeks ago and hasnt done it since....

Tom did it at 14 weeks and then didn't do it until he was 6 months old. I think he scared himself! LOL! I wouldn't worry about a few weeks here and there. They all catch up in the end.

do you mean rolling over from back to belly?

Juleika still doesn't do it!

she rolls from side to side, but still didn't find out what to do with her arms in order to roll over on her tummy, LOL

she is as well still not very content lying on her front! (maximum 5 minutes!!! - but she lifts her head and feet up in the air whilst on her back a lot and holds it for quite a while, I am really impressed by it!)

I am not bothered about it, I let her learn at her own paste as gladly we don't need to compete in the olympics 2012 yet ;)

don't think it has sth to do with his body itsself ;)

Oliver does the same mickey, lifts his head and feet up when on his tummy. He can't roll over at all either way. Oliver will only stand 5minutes of laying on his tummy then cries! x

Olivia is constantrly rolling from back to front & front to back & shuffling round to face another way. I have to keep an eye on her at all times now but she just seems to want to be off :dohh:... To be honest I didnt expect her to be doing this so soon. I was quite shocked.

I wouldnt worry though, As Helen said they all catch up in their own time.

x

tyler started rolling over at 3 1/2 months but in the last couple of weeks he's been lazy lol and wont do it. when on his belly he gets his bum up in the air and just wants to go its sooo cute i wouldnt worry 2 much they all do it at their own pace.

Caitlins been doing it for a while but not constantly. In fact Im sat in livingroom stuck lol whist shes decided to nap practically on her front :dohh: hate her doing it. Every babies activity is different hun I wouldn't worry.

Like everyone has said everyones little ones are different and he will learn in his own time hun wouldnt worry!, Mason was doing about 5 months, hes 7 months now and can crawl and stand up against the settee on his own- he learnt both in about 2 weeks lol the cheeky bogga!

Lilly lies on her front for ages and rolld onto her back and side but never from her back to her front x

callum gets 3/4 of the way over but cant quite get onto his tummy yet. He constantly lifts his head and feet up, gets him really frustrated. he hates lying on his front too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->