Rolling over?

A

AquaDementia

Does your 2 month old roll over in one direction? Mia figured it out yesterday and she is pretty unstoppable. I cannot leave her alone on the changing table for 1 second since I know she will just fall off of it!

I'm impressed! Sam still doesn't seem to have worked it out at 3 months! His arms get in the way (at least he doesn't roll off if I leave him on the changing mat on the floor!) - he turns onto his side from his back but doesn't seem to have worked out how to go all the way over! He's managed to do it from front to back a few times, but most of the time an arm will get in the way then too!

You have a genius on your hands there! None of mine ever figured it out till they were 5 months

kira does that she rolls on to her right side

WOW at one month she's already turning over?? Thats crazy girl! Angel is over 3 months now and still can't do it. She can't even go from her tummy to her back because she gets too frustrated. What a talented cheeky little girl you have there!!!

:shock: wow uber baby Mia :) Rhiannon is only now trying to roll but hasnt figured that she has to move her arm to get onto her tummy :dohh: lol

Well done Mia!

Hannah tries to roll but doesnt quite make it yet although she does use her feet to push herself up her changing mat - we're constantly having to pull her back down to the bottom when changing her nappy!

Wow go Mia, Rio's not long started the rolling thing yesterday she rolled onto her tummy so Mia's so clever!
xx

Thanks girls. I have a feeling this little one will be quite a handful!

aww.. she's a smart one! :)
Colton refuses to lay on his belly.. so no belly rolls/holding himself up or anything yet! He will roll from his back to his right side though (because thats how he likes to sleep :dohh:), but not all the way over.. his arm gets in the way and he doesn't know what to do wiht it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->