Rolling over?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
At what age did your LO begin to rolll over? My LO shows no signs what so ever anymore the little madam! :blush:

katie's giving it really good go, i think she would have done it the other day, but she was too close to the edge of her play mat. the HV said she thinks she'll do it soon, but is really early (she's 12 weeks!) i wouldnt worry tho, they suprise you when they're good and ready

Dec started rolling at about 3-4 months.

From front to back at 4 months and 1 week. Still no back to front!

Jasmine will roll to either side but she wont go all the way over... Im not too worried, id rrather her roll over later.

fin started last week, so about 3 and a half months.i really wouldn't worry love. they all do different things at different times. xx

just under 3months i think it was, my newphew was 6months tho

my little monkey is 7 months and still doesnt. He has done a couple of times but doesnt regularly. I think he first did at about 3 months by chance. Then again teh other day. But he shows no interest in it.
He's not behind in any other way and is strong on his stomach and sits up well and wriggles about in his cot lots - often sleeping upside down - but no rolling ....i think he just doesnt like it or it scares him. I bet he crawls before he rolls often..

4 1/2 months for Liv - she won't stay on her back now!! x

Jacob had not interest what so ever and all of a sudden 2 days ago can do it :wacko: Everytime i put him on his tummy now within seconds he is on his back :dohh: But i mean he really had no interest he was happy on his tummy until 2 days ago XxX

Ollie can get half way but not all the way. If it's any consolation my daughter never did!!!! She use to go halfway like Ollie does now but never completely rolled over x

Lola is 4 1/2 months and still can't do it. She goes to her side but can't take the plunge and roll all over.
Doesn't matter, she'll do it when she's ready :)

jack was 3 months front to back and 5 months back to front x

i wouldnt worry all babies are different and she will do it when shes ready x

Helena rolls back to front since just over 2 months. BUT....it is really annoying. She has mastered that, but she has a hard time rolling back on to her back, so she is constantly whining for me to roll her back over.

3.5 months back to front and around 5 months to roll completely back to front and front to back

I think some babies just have no interest in it.

Renah goes from her back to side but not all the way over. Just enough that she won't stay on her back when you put her to sleep and she's not all the way out.

Skye has only started rolling over with consistency this week! Some babies just dont seem to be bothered to do it, so dont worry if it takes a little longer :)

Erin is nearly 7 months old and we still have no rolling and she isn't interested in trying. Should I be worried?

She rolled back to front at about 6 week, but didn't roll front to back until about 15 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->